follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)

User Tag List

Old 08-27-2020, 01:39 PM   #1
OrangeJuleas

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Cool FRS/BRZ/86 Shift Knobs

Hey guys, me again. Not super active anymore since I sold my FRS like 3 years ago. The last parts remain to be sold! These shift knobs are incredible (Anarchy Motive supplied 'em back in the day ), and you will be guaranteed to love them. $20 each + shipping (they're heavy, and what with the issues with USPS, it might be best to have these sent via Fedex). Shipping might cost around $10, but it's still totally worth it at that price. However, if you are in SoCal, pickup is totally an option, as long as you are in or around the SF Valley.

These are all still in excellent condition with no ring scratches or fall damage or whatever. Paint is still great. Looks even better in person than in the pics, and feels even better in the hand than that. All the single color knobs are painted metal, the Redback and Go Baby Go knobs are composite resin. The "button" on the GBG knob is not functional (just designed to look like it). All have a collar and are machined out for the lockout lever. Plug and play!

Anyway, $20 each, except the custom Redback one which is $50 (and it comes with its own neoprene sleeve to keep it nice and clean). I have a few older PM's that were looking at them, but it's first come first serve. I'll be logging on throughout September, so get back to me quickly!

Weights:
[SOLD] Tiffany Blue with 86 etching: 721g, 1lb 9.5 oz
Gold: 643g, 1lb 6.5 oz
[SOLD] Galaxy Black: 632g, 1lb 6.3 oz
[SOLD] Custom Redback: 189g, 6.7 oz
[SOLD] Go Baby Go (Composite): 114g, 4 oz

Pics or it didn't happen:

All pics can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/WbOmglR

PM me for any questions!

I'm not insane, in fact I'm kinda rational, when I be asking y'all, "Where did all the passion go?"

Last edited by OrangeJuleas; 09-04-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: 09/04 - Edited to identify sold items.
OrangeJuleas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:28 PM   #2
Pgh_Area

Drives: '14 Ultramarine Fr-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Pm sent
Pgh_Area is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 06:59 PM   #3
OrangeJuleas

Garage
BUMP!

And update:

Galaxy Black SOLD
Custom Redback SOLD
Go Baby Go SOLD

Still got the Tiffany Blue one (come on guys, this one was my favorite!) and the Gold one (it went well with my rims, so this one I can understand). Just $20 each!

I'm not insane, in fact I'm kinda rational, when I be asking y'all, "Where did all the passion go?"
Old 09-04-2020, 04:29 PM   #4
OrangeJuleas

Garage
Final BUMP!

Tiffany blue knob sold!

Last one remaining is Gold! Gotta be someone out there with gold wheels that could use this!

Tags
anarchy motive, for sale, knobs, redback, shift knob