follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 09:49 AM   #99
PAT86

Drives: Toyota GT86 with 2015 VIN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
Thanks! Great to hear. Let me know if you ever want to upgrade to the thermostatic unit.
Hi Mishimoto,

I finally got my Mishimoto oil cooler here in Manila.

I have a question. I have not seen data on your oil cooler's performance such as what temperature the toyota 86 (my car) or BRZ reaches with Mishimoto oil cooler installed in the track for 30 minutes to 1 hr. HKS shows a graph on their testing in Fuji Speedway for the 86.

I just saw in your brochure that a lot of guys in Mishimoto have the 86/BRZ so chances are, you guys should have that data. Would you mind letting me know what engine oil temps I should expect from this oil cooler in my toyota gt86 when I drive it continuously in the track? I plan on changing my engine oil when I have this installed hence it's important to know what oil temps I should expect to install the right oil.
PAT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #100
nos145
Cognite

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
Thanks for the kind words! We definitely stand behind our products and I'm glad that we were able to help you sort that out.

Thanks,
-Gardiner
So, did Pat get fired? *popcorn*
nos145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
o lawd jesus it's a fire