follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #43
Pointmutation

Drives: 2016 ZC6
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
RR Racing BBK installed...

Installed the RR Racing Stage 1 BBK fronts and Sport performance rears. Calipers are painted black and have no logos. I like it more stealth that way.

Initial impressions, from my post at http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...&postcount=614...

I'm just on BP10's and my mileage is split about 50/50 between daily driving and touge/canyon carving (I live at the base of our mountain). Brakes feel good running hard. I can go faster and deeper into my brakes zones with more confidence. And the car feels like it doesn't dive as much. Also, there is less heat being transferred to the wheels (touching the spokes of the rims after a run, it's cooler than before). Regarding noise, one squeak before proper bed in on a slower turn (windows down). And once on a turn when I got them pretty hot (windows down). Otherwise I haven't heard any other squealing yet. Cold bite was surprisingly lacking. And hot bite I wish was a bit better. But for DD duty it's fine. I'll probably try BP20's next.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #44
DreamSpeedBRZ

Drives: 2017 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remember how much they cost? Any idea where to find them online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointmutation View Post

Been looking for some aluminum A/C vent knob covers. Kept coming up with the same pics of knurled grip aluminum covers online but didn't like that knurled grip look. Saw some decent looking ones online but only for the automatic climate control knobs, oh well. Visited Super Autobacs in Japan the other week and came across these Revolution Motoring Communications aluminum covers. Different than what I normally see online, so I had to pick them up.
DreamSpeedBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote