follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 01-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #57
Irace86.2.0

Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Thanked 5,804 Times in 3,299 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
lol

People don't join politics to help others any more. They do it to line their pockets. Look at the net worths of all the top U.S. politicians these days. Especially how much their piggybanks filled after they were in office and before.
Hard to tell Fauci is one of the best in the World when he has been contradicting and making it up as he went this whole fake pandemic. Humorously enough and related to this all I see that Congresswoman Pelosi just bought
$1M of Tesla stock right before Biden announced plans for a entire fleet of electric vehicles for the government. *Shocked face*

Everybody is doing OK on the climate change propaganda train but this is the first I heard of a making money on that train? That train is usually just filled with tax paying passengers who don't want big government stealing even more
loot in exchange for promises to fix made up fairy tales of the Earth dying.
So let me get your argument straight. You believe there is a global conspiracy to pretend the world is warming so people can get rich off green technology?

I feel like we need a foil-hat-of-the-week award around here.

Old 01-26-2021, 08:43 PM   #58
Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I thought that's what this whole thread was about? I was just getting ready to pull out the Reynolds Wrap to block the harmful rays of the Sun.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:08 PM   #59
bfrank1972

Drives: 2013 FR-S Argento
Thanked 1,039 Times in 616 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:

Hard to tell Fauci is one of the best in the World when he has been contradicting and making it up as he went this whole fake pandemic.
Fake pandemic? Maybe I'm misreading and its a tongue in cheek thing, I hope so. Otherwise you probably should go hang out on the flat earther forums.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
bfrank1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:20 PM   #60
Impureclient
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrank1972 View Post
Fake pandemic? Maybe I'm misreading and its a tongue in cheek thing, I hope so. Otherwise you probably should go hang out on the flat earther forums.

Only have to look at FL compared to CA to get the truth about the "science" to keep the spread down. Or maybe flu infected/deaths in pre-freakout 2019 compared to 2020. What's that the flu has been eradicated!

♫ Don't stop believing ♫
Old 01-26-2021, 09:26 PM   #61
Irace86.2.0

Quote:
I thought that's what this whole thread was about? I was just getting ready to pull out the Reynolds Wrap to block the harmful rays of the Sun.
You may need to, but then again, we aren’t dealing with chemicals killing the ozone layer, so the problem won’t be skin cancer. The tin foil may just cook you more as the planet warms.

The topic of the thread is discussing the tipping point theory or the mitigating technologies and interventions that could reverse this effect. The evidence is already overwhelming that climate change is happening and that humans are accelerating the effect. If you don’t accept the evidence, and you have read the journal articles, then try to ask yourself what evidence would you need to convince you. Meanwhile the pool of middle schoolers who still believe in Santa Clause is getting smaller and smaller. Don’t be the last one who hasn’t figured it out. It can be embarrassing.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:37 PM   #62
Irace86.2.0

Quote:
Only have to look at FL compared to CA to get the truth about the "science" to keep the spread down. Or maybe flu infected/deaths in pre-freakout 2019 compared to 2020. What's that the flu has been eradicated!

♫ Don't stop believing ♫
Not really sure what you mean. Look at all cause mortality. How is this thinking still existent?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

I work in the ER. Every admitted patient and many other patients not getting admitted are getting a full (not complete) viral panel. This includes Flu A, Flu B, RSV and COVID. I haven’t seen any positive flu cases. I’ve asked around, and I was told there was two. Could have been more. Masks and social distancing works. Amazing that in 2018 we had 12 positive flu patients at a time. This really highlights how much more contagious and severe COVID is, and it is possible the flu couldn’t genetically shift enough to be prevalent or severe.
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2021, 09:42 PM   #63
soundman98
ProCrastinationConsultant

Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Thanked 13,673 Times in 6,781 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
well, this thread took a hard left into a ditch...
Captain Snooze (01-26-2021), Ultramaroon (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 09:57 PM   #64
Impureclient
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
well, this thread took a hard left into a ditch...
I just bought a Jeep Wrangler like 2 weeks ago. I'm ready.
The Following User Says Thank You to Impureclient For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 10:38 PM   #65
Impureclient
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
Masks and social distancing works.
https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/202...irus-analysis/

Florida is lax about the mask rules. Real lax, like I 've been to Crumps Landing several times with thousands of people walking around like we weren't in the middle of a "pandemic" and everything was normal. CA was the reverse and in lockdown. Well was until recently and Newsom realized he was going to be canned unless he backed off. Maybe the fun going on in Denmark and the Netherlands knocked sense into his head. People are all over in restaurants/stores walking around without a mask at all or a mask down to the mouth or even just on the chin. People are slowly realizing thin cloth/paper masks are not effective in keeping a virus from entering the airspace around them and out of their breathing holes. When I'm grinding concrete dust, I wear a dual cartridge respirator and even then I can smell it.
Cloth and paper masks protecting against a virus are fake science and somebody educated in with a medical background should see right through it. With a 99.9% chance of survival unless you are old with the great chance of not surviving even the flu, I myself have been taking my chances and not wearing it at all. Science is not about facts any more and just about making money and pushing politics. Calling it conspiracy or propaganda is just a easy way out when you can't explain the reality that a lot of what we believe is BS because some people who need funding are scaring everybody.

Remind me in a few months how real the pandemic was and how out of control it is getting. The death count for Covid on CNN has recently and mysteriously been taken down so we seem to be on the path to eradicating it lol

Just read a couple days ago how from Late September to December in 2019 the U.S. had 65k cases of the flu and in that same chunk of time in 2020 there were only a little over 1k cases. Every flu case has now become Covid.
I had runny poop for a couple weeks in like October. I probably had that there dangerous Covid all those fancy doctors been talkin bout! And we've all heard a story or two of a driver crashing a car and death being blamed on Covid. But but he had the Covid and just happened to have his skull crushed in by a 3 ton chunk of metal so let's call it Covid to bump those numbers and get better funding.
Quote:
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] which oversees the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, under the federal coronavirus aid relief bill known as the CARES Act, hospitals get an extra 20% in Medicare reimbursements on top of traditional rates due to the public health emergency.
$$$$Cha-ching$$$$

Masks off and let the Earth burn!
Old 01-26-2021, 11:20 PM   #66
bfrank1972

Drives: 2013 FR-S Argento
Thanked 1,039 Times in 616 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/202...irus-analysis/

Florida is lax about the mask rules. Real lax, like I 've been to Crumps Landing several times with thousands of people walking around like we weren't in the middle of a "pandemic" and everything was normal. CA was the reverse and in lockdown. Well was until recently and Newsom realized he was going to be canned unless he backed off. Maybe the fun going on in Denmark and the Netherlands knocked sense into his head. People are all over in restaurants/stores walking around without a mask at all or a mask down to the mouth or even just on the chin. People are slowly realizing thin cloth/paper masks are not effective in keeping a virus from entering the airspace around them and out of their breathing holes. When I'm grinding concrete dust, I wear a dual cartridge respirator and even then I can smell it.
Cloth and paper masks protecting against a virus are fake science and somebody educated in with a medical background should see right through it. With a 99.9% chance of survival unless you are old with the great chance of not surviving even the flu, I myself have been taking my chances and not wearing it at all. Science is not about facts any more and just about making money and pushing politics. Calling it conspiracy or propaganda is just a easy way out when you can't explain the reality that a lot of what we believe is BS because some people who need funding are scaring everybody.

Remind me in a few months how real the pandemic was and how out of control it is getting. The death count for Covid on CNN has recently and mysteriously been taken down so we seem to be on the path to eradicating it lol

Just read a couple days ago how from Late September to December in 2019 the U.S. had 65k cases of the flu and in that same chunk of time in 2020 there were only a little over 1k cases. Every flu case has now become Covid.
I had runny poop for a couple weeks in like October. I probably had that there dangerous Covid all those fancy doctors been talkin bout! And we've all heard a story or two of a driver crashing a car and death being blamed on Covid. But but he had the Covid and just happened to have his skull crushed in by a 3 ton chunk of metal so let's call it Covid to bump those numbers and get better funding.

$$$$Cha-ching$$$$

Masks off and let the Earth burn!
I would go on about how folks like you, if not you, are making the problem worse. I could go on about how there are 6 people I know well, most of them quite fit, that are no longer here due to COVID. In that context, I could also tell you that what you are spewing is immensely insensitive, offensive, and uneducated. But something tells me I'm wasting my time, unfortunately. Flat earth all over again.

bfrank1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bfrank1972 For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (01-27-2021), Irace86.2.0 (01-26-2021), pope (01-27-2021), Ultramaroon (01-27-2021), x808drifter (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 11:21 PM   #67
dpfarr

Drives: BRZ ts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Depends on what he wants me to sell out for and how much. If you got a line to Duke help a dummy upgrade from a brz.
dpfarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:29 PM   #68
Impureclient
Banned

Quote:
I would go on about how folks like you, if not you, are making the problem worse. I could go on about how there are 6 people I know well, most of them quite fit, that are no longer here due to COVID. In that context, I could also tell you that what you are spewing is immensely insensitive, offensive, and uneducated. But something tells me I'm wasting my time, unfortunately. Flat earth all over again.

Only flat Earthing going on is the fake science.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:06 AM   #69
Irace86.2.0

Quote:

Well said. His ignorance is laughable and painfully sad at the same time. I fear the same thing, that any effort to explain things to him will fall on deaf ears. It would be a waste of time continuing with someone who wants to have their head in the sand.
bfrank1972 (01-27-2021), Dadhawk (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 01:42 AM   #70
x808drifter
LMGTFY

Drives: 13 FRS, 91 Miata
Thanked 3,646 Times in 1,625 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
x808drifter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
youguysneedlives