follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > Canada Classifieds

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
HungarianHero

Drives: 2014 BRZ M/T
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: New Perrin 2.5" Resonated Catback

Brand new (literally 10km just to test it) Perrin exhaust. I have the 3" version and was hoping to make my car a little more quiet. I don't like the sound of the q300 with my setup so I figured I'd give the smaller diameter version a try. It helped a little but ultimately not enough to justify the cost. Anyway, lesson learned!

There is a small dent in the passenger-side tip that is slightly visible from up close. This was likely shipping damage as it was already present when I took delivery. It's at the very bottom of the tip (facing toward the ground) and is not visible from regular standing, or even kneeling, height. The other tip is perfect. There are some smudges and fingerprints in some of the pictures - I will clean them off before wrapping it all up.

It comes with all accessories and everything except the flat gasket which I used when I mounted it. If you're using the stock frontpipe, this kit will use the donut gasket you already have. If you have an aftermarket frontpipe you will need to purchase a new gasket for that.

Asking $1200. I don't know how much shipping will be but I'm willing to help out with the shipping cost if it's very high. I will package it up just like from the factory and add some extra protection on the tips.
Attached Images

HungarianHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 10:34 PM   #2
Rustyoid

Drives: 2022 GR86
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PM sent
Rustyoid is offline   Reply With Quote