follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2015, 10:19 PM   #29
Side

Drives: 2018 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All these prices are making me wish I had haggled a bit, gosh darn my laziness!

I factory ordered a 2016 DGM A/T with wheel locks, subwoofer, and rear bumper applique for $29,200 *shrug*
Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:44 AM   #30
Jayzl

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobka7914 View Post
Are there any dealers within 25 - 50 miles of your residence other than the 2 that you have contacted? If so, they might give you a better price considering that you live a considerable distance away. Maybe you can negotiate a better deal. In the event you would purchase a BRZ at a dealership an hour or two away, your LOCAL Subaru dealer should have no problem with service and warranty work. A few years ago I purchased an Acura RSX at a dealership about 60 miles away from my home and had my local Acura dealership handle warranty work and misc fit/finish issues with no problem whatsoever. Just a thought...

BTW, I googled "Bay Area Subaru Dealers".
Here are some dealerships that may be in your area:
Stevens Creek Subaru
Livermore Subaru
Capitol Subaru
Serramonte Subaru
Downtown Subaru of Oakland
Putnam Subaru of Burlingame
Diablo Subaru of Walnut Creek
Carlsen Subaru
Putnam Subaru
Subaru of Santa Cruz
Marin Subaru
Albany Ford Subaru
Elk Grove Subaru
Marin Mazda
Hanlees Napa Subaru
Maita Subaru
Modesto Subaru

Found another dealer about 35 miles away from where I live and after some back and forth, I factory ordered a Blue '16 BRZ Limited, automatic transmission, auto dim mirror compass W/ Homelink, interior illumination kit- red, chrome fuel door cover, and rear bumper applique for the price of $27,200 - excluding tax and fees. I know is no where near your deal, but I am glad to have found this posting! Thanks OP!

Btw, two of the dealers I contacted told me straight up no discount on factory ordered BRZ. To be honest, I think they didn't even wanted to deal with me.
Jayzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #31
bobka7914

Drives: ‘22 BRZ, ‘18 Crosstrek
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzl View Post
Found another dealer about 35 miles away from where I live and after some back and forth, I factory ordered a Blue '16 BRZ Limited, automatic transmission, auto dim mirror compass W/ Homelink, interior illumination kit- red, chrome fuel door cover, and rear bumper applique for the price of $27,200 - excluding tax and fees. I know is no where near your deal, but I am glad to have found this posting! Thanks OP!

Btw, two of the dealers I contacted told me straight up no discount on factory ordered BRZ. To be honest, I think they didn't even wanted to deal with me.

Great news Jayzl!!! Now you can relax and wait for your new BRZ. Your deal was not that far off from mine... BTW, the only option added for my BRZ was the applique, other than the AT.

Regards,
Bob
bobka7914 is offline   Reply With Quote