follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

View Poll Results: What is your favorite episode of Season 5 so far?
1 - No Sanctuary 9 90.00%
2 - Strangers 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List
go_a_way1

Old 10-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #211
echo419

Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Thanked 4,057 Times in 1,879 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
It's always bothered me how everyone conveniently forgets that you can just cover yourself with walker guts and travel completely undetected. Last episode would have been a perfect time to put that to good use.
walker guts and fresh dead dude on top of you in a herd of walker guts are not the same at all. if anything he's just a juice steak with seasoning on it.
echo419 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to echo419 For This Useful Post:
M-17 (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 01:17 PM   #212
Special_K
Bannéd

Drives: 2013 DGM BRZ
Thanked 2,077 Times in 911 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
walker guts and fresh dead dude on top of you in a herd of walker guts are not the same at all. if anything he's just a juice steak with seasoning on it.
Obviously it wouldn't save him then, but 5 minutes sooner would have done the trick.

"Oh no, a completely avoidable horde of walkers is coming this way, whatever shall we do?!"
The fascinating thing about my signature is that by the time you realize that it is of no importance, it will also be too late to stop reading it. Good luck getting those five seconds of your life back.
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:24 PM   #213
DAEMANO
Time Traveller

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Those were definitely not Glenn's guts. Who has intestines in their upper chest? (the area on Glenn's body where the walkers were shown pulling the guts from). Still Glenn could have been killed by the herd after they were done eviscerating Steve(?name). Glenn's chance seems to rely on being saved by something that distracts the whole heard while he completes his escape. Still, good luck not getting bit under that huge pile of walkers.

Watched Talking Dead after and they alluded to there being more to Glenn's story and "Parts of Glenn" surviving. I haven't read the comics, but my guess is that Maggie is pregnant with Glenn's baby who it will be learned in the very end does not have the Walker virus or has antibodies against it. The group may eventually learn the same thing about Judith and all babies born after the mass infection. The parts of Glenn are his DNA.
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #214
echo419

Quote:
Obviously it wouldn't save him then, but 5 minutes sooner would have done the trick.

"Oh no, a completely avoidable horde of walkers is coming this way, whatever shall we do?!"
oh, I see where you were going with that now.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #215
MonoRaven

Drives: 2014 Monogram Raven
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAEMANO View Post
Those were definitely not Glenn's guts. Who has intestines in their upper chest? (the area on Glenn's body where the walkers were shown pulling the guts from). Still Glenn could have been killed by the herd after they were done eviscerating Steve(?name). Glenn's chance seems to rely on being saved by something that distracts the whole heard while he completes his escape. Still, good luck not getting bit under that huge pile of walkers.

Watched Talking Dead after and they alluded to there being more to Glenn's story and "Parts of Glenn" surviving. I haven't read the comics, but my guess is that Maggie is pregnant with Glenn's baby who it will be learned in the very end does not have the Walker virus or has antibodies against it. The group may eventually learn the same thing about Judith and all babies born after the mass infection. The parts of Glenn are his DNA.
Very likely scenario, really fits with Gimples statement.
DAEMANO (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 01:51 PM   #216
Special_K
Bannéd

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
oh, I see where you were going with that now.
Honestly, I would always have a bottle full of rancid walker guts on me just for scenarios like this.

SHIT WALKERS COMING:
1) Open bottle
2) Dump bottle on head
3) Shuffle off completely unharmed
The fascinating thing about my signature is that by the time you realize that it is of no importance, it will also be too late to stop reading it. Good luck getting those five seconds of your life back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Special_K For This Useful Post:
M-17 (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 01:52 PM   #217
Special_K
Bannéd

Also, is Rick infected now since he cut his hand on the machete with walker blood on it?
Old 10-27-2015, 01:59 PM   #218
MonoRaven

Drives: 2014 Monogram Raven
Quote:
Also, is Rick infected now since he cut his hand on the machete with walker blood on it?
No it has to be a bite or scratch directly from a walker (so they say) which I don't understand (but I'm not a doctor), seems like a cut or even getting walker blood in your mouth would do the trick, but I guess the writers had to draw the line with walker infection somewhere.
M-17 (10-27-2015), Special_K (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #219
kmbkk
First 86 Driver Baby!

Drives: FR-S, Flex
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:

According to the comics Glen gets killed by Negan (a bad guy who is supposedly being introduced the end of this season). Also, Glen has been seen on set filming scene with another yet-to-be-introduced character, so IDK.
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kmbkk For This Useful Post:
NyC Zn6 (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 02:14 PM   #220
DAEMANO
Time Traveller

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbkk View Post
According to the comics Glen gets killed by Negan (a bad guy who is supposedly being introduced the end of this season). Also, Glen has been seen on set filming scene with another yet-to-be-introduced character, so IDK.
Friend of mine who reads the comics says we're so far off the comic at this point, that they're basically like parallel universes. I hope it stays that way because I really don't care for spoilers of any sort.
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DAEMANO For This Useful Post:
M-17 (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #221
echo419

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoRaven View Post
No it has to be a bite or scratch directly from a walker (so they say) which I don't understand (but I'm not a doctor), seems like a cut or even getting walker blood in your mouth would do the trick, but I guess the writers had to draw the line with walker infection somewhere.
the words out of my mouth. you took them.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:36 PM   #222
Breeeep

Drives: 2013 Grey BRZ / 1995 Trooper
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Honestly, I would always have a bottle full of rancid walker guts on me just for scenarios like this.

SHIT WALKERS COMING:
1) Open bottle
2) Dump bottle on head
Especially since Glenn did this [in season 1 if I remember] with Rick. But there is also the time where they hid under the cars as the walkers passed by.... so that would play into the possibility on Glenn hiding under the trash bin.??

The bottom line is that if they had any real common sense... there would be no show.

Why in the hell doesn't everyone carry a sword / rapier ??? from that dumpster they could have decapitated hundreds of walkers...
Breeeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breeeep For This Useful Post:
Special_K (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 04:34 PM   #223
x96nax

Drives: 96 Black MX5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:

SHIT WALKERS COMING:
1) Open bottle
2) Dump bottle on head
Seems like Alexandria has made them soft. Wouldn't want to reak of rotting walkers when you return to the community!
Old 10-27-2015, 06:10 PM   #224
Frs x3
Likes it in the rear

Drives: RS 1.0
Quote:
Friend of mine who reads the comics says we're so far off the comic at this point, that they're basically like parallel universes. I hope it stays that way because I really don't care for spoilers of any sort.
Yeah in the comic Carol is already did at this point. Also a huge amount of other things differ... Including how Tyrese gets decapitated instead of Hershel and how Sofia is still alive.

I still look forward to the introduction of Negan and Lucille ; there is definitely going to be a major death in the next season.
Frs x3 is offline   Reply With Quote