follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2022, 08:37 AM   #1
Suhwayy

Drives: 2013 Pearl White Scion FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LED Replacement for Spec-D headlights for FRS

Hey guys! I was trying to do some research regarding replacing the LED bulb? that comes on the Spec-D projector headlights..

My right light went out and I'm assuming its the light itself and not anything wiring wise(which I could still be wrong lol) because the eyebrow and the blinker work fine but the light and brights stopped working. I needed to replace them anyways so regardless I want to get this done..

I was wondering if someone knew of a part I could get at a local autozone/oreillys/advanced etc or if I HAD to order them online..

I couldn't find anything regarding a manual for the headlights that would maybe point me to a replacement bulb or something so I was hoping maybe someone here has done the replacement and could help me.

Thank you!
Suhwayy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frs, headlights, led, replacement, spec d