follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
StancedLifestyle

Drives: 2014 Asphalt FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Road Race Engineering(RRE) FRS Custom Tune

Hi All,

I got my car tuned a couple weeks ago by RRE in Sante Fe Springs and Man, this car feels much better. The car is more responsive and the added amount of power feels great, as well as the ability for launch control and flat foot shifting

Current Mods: Invidia N1 TT Cat and K&N Drop in filter

Tune: Rick did a great job and tried to remove the torque dip, but it wasn't possible with my mods. He said that with a header or remove cat, I should be able to get that torque dip removed. He made this car feel the way it should have been out of the dealership. The only way this car will be better is with a stock turbo! The tune is definitely something I'd recommend to everybody as it turns the car into a whole different beast. I was able to gain about 12 hp and 18ft lb torque, check out the dyno.

Rick and the team at RRE offer the best service. They treated me with the utmost respect and are willing to check up the car for any issues. They never cease to help you out. Sometimes the wait may be a little long, but it is WELL WORTH IT! Check out RRE for your next tune and ask for Rick and let him know Andy with the FRS sent you.
Stanced Lifestyle
https://www.facebook.com/stancedcreation
StancedLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote