follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #1
ixobelle
KPOP TRASH

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SFBay,CA- '15 BRZ Ltd 27k mi (Nameless AB/Tomei UEL/Motiv OP/Injen CAI/OFT/Slap) $21k

Hey all,

Parting with my 2015 BRZ. I bought it certified used from Dirito Bros (one previous owner off a lease), and upgraded many parts. Always garaged, well taken care of. I'm a grown ass man that owns my home, has a family, and takes care of my toys.

Looking to sell it to a fellow enthusiast, or else I'll need to strip her back down to stock and go from there.

Reason I'm selling is that while it's fun as hell to drive, it's not a very comfortable commuter car. I'm 5'10", 210 lbs, and want something a bit bigger, where I can spread my legs out, and not be sitting on my nuts all the way to work. I have a decent commute, so most of the miles I've put on are highway. I also can make my own hours, so I leave home after traffic dies out, and the carpool lanes are open to all, so not a huge amount of stop and go.

Price is 21k firm. I can strip her back down and sell the parts one by one plus the car stock to make more than that, or you can get it all at a discount, and save me the hassle.

I'm in Antioch, CA. Msg me here, or call/text to 925-206-oh seven one one. email is rericksen at gmail.

Not sure how to make it clear, but price is firm. Feel free to make an offer, but yeah, if you hear crickets... that's the reply.

Carfax available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ck..._OYUVjAmvoUuKQ

I have the stock exhaust, headers, and overpipe, and they will be included. Sell them to make some cash, or keep them. Your call. Stock stereo was sold.

Parts include:

Nameless 2.5" Axleback
Tomei UEL headers
Motiv 2.5" Overpipe
Injen Cold Air Intake

(Stock Front and Midpipes)

Youtube of the exhaust is HERE:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2qbnHTnD6Q"]Nameless 2.5 Axleback (+Tomei UEL Headers, OFT Stg2 E85 flash, and Motiv overpipe) - YouTube[/ame]

I idle it for a bit, then rev it around 1min in. On cold starts, it's LOUD. After it warms up a bit, it quiets down, but if my neighbors aren't awake by the time I go to work, they probably are by the time I leave. Whatever.

Open Flash Tablet - I ran E85 for a bit, and it's quite a difference in punch, but there are only two gas stations near me and my work that sell it, so meh... went back to 91 eventually.

Sony XAV-AX100 head unit, does both Apple Car play and Android Auto flawlessly, is the ONLY unit I could find that had an actual physical dial instead of click-click-click to raise and lower volume. Paired with 2x 10" Polk 1040 Dual Voice Coil subs in the trunk (stock other speakers), and an MTX tc3001 300w amp. I also ran an aftermarket "reverse camera" on the rear license plate holder, since the head unit supports it.

Custom delrin shift knob I got from LJ's woodshop. This guy is awesome, and handcrafts these. I'm not saying it was a thousand dollars or anything dumb (it was $45), but I love it. I still have the stock knob if preferred. Hell, you can have both, and see which you like. LJ is awesome, check his stuff out HERE.

I have a Scosche cell phone mount on the dash that can hold either your phone or the OFT. I ran extension cables for the OBDII port to move it to passenger side, and have a switch installed as well that can toggle the power to the port. I leave the OFT in my glove at all times, and can turn it off so it's not draining the battery.

Youtube showing that here:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiu6Y7-KYzw"]OBDII port moved - YouTube[/ame]

Better floor mats and a weatherproof trunk mat, as well. Stock floormats are somewhere in the garage. I'll find/include them.

Windows professionally tinted... I can't remember the exact numbers... like 30% in back window, 5% on sides? No idea, I was like "do whatever is normal" and paid $200.

Lots of pics:

Obligatory ft86 branded one as per forum rules (the boy is not included):

Few more:

Full gallery here:

https://imgur.com/a/iF99V

In the interest of full disclosure, there are two things I would consider 'outside the scope of normal wear and tear':

I once backed into a computer case I was taking to work to e-waste (I work in IT), and scuffed my rear bumper:

...and the front driver corner has a tiny scuff that the car already had when I bought it:

Aside from those blemishes, the car is great. A few nicks on the front as you can expect from freeway driving, but no accidents or repaired body work, etc.

Last edited by ixobelle; 04-01-2018 at 05:59 PM. Reason: img tags borked
ixobelle is offline   Reply With Quote