follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 07-22-2020, 10:00 PM   #1
daviddgaf21

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Paint advice.

Hey guys,

I’ve recently started working on the car again, got a bunch of parts, was looking at my TRD kit and after a quick glance I realized that my front bumper has a bunch of wear from when I used to daily the car... paint chips mostly... so I was thinking about getting the bumper it self repainted. Can you guys suggest a really good place? Do you think I should only do the front bumper?

Just looking to get this car to where I originally wanted it before life hit.
daviddgaf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:27 AM   #2
Paisinho

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
where you able to find a place? I've replaced the bumper (cracked due to crash with raccoon [RIP]) and I'm looking as well to get the new bumper re-painted/paint matched. I know it is close to the cost of the bumper itself+, but want a decent job to be able to keep the car for another 6+ years.
Paisinho is offline   Reply With Quote