follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 10-23-2020, 11:04 PM   #197
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Count to muffens and call again.
I知 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:24 PM   #198
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator

Drives: Stuff
Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,689 Posts
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S2GT86 View Post
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Email sales@counterspacegarage.com - or could probably just email Zach directly. Since his email address is posted publically on at least one 86 cup page it's zach@counterspacegarage.com.
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-ROR For This Useful Post:
FR-S2GT86 (10-26-2020)
Old 10-26-2020, 06:14 PM   #199
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
Email sales@counterspacegarage.com - or could probably just email Zach directly. Since his email address is posted publically on at least one 86 cup page it's zach@counterspacegarage.com.
Thank you, sir.
Old 10-26-2020, 07:09 PM   #200
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,166 Times in 6,828 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:

e-mailing is always the best way to get an answer; the form is really just a catch-all, and your email communications directly with Zach is where you clarify everything as needed.

That said, things definitely need to be added!

Did you get in contact with Zach?
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:50 PM   #201
TylerLieberman

Drives: '20 Hakone 86
Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,571 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
A+ from me for the guys at CSG!

Mike has helped me pick out items that would best work for me and my setup and goals, while David has been super fast with shipping out my orders, both of which shipped out like the same day I purchased them.

Now I have a car with a solid oil cooler and a great package with plenty of overhead to still work as I keep going to events, and I can still bug them when I'm looking for help with either parts inquiries/consulting, or with vehicle setup.

Would definitely recommend CSG to anybody.
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TylerLieberman For This Useful Post:
ScoobsMcGee (10-28-2020)
Old 10-26-2020, 10:45 PM   #202
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
e-mailing is always the best way to get an answer; the form is really just a catch-all, and your email communications directly with Zach is where you clarify everything as needed.

That said, things definitely need to be added!

Did you get in contact with Zach?
Hello Mike,

Sent you a PM.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:42 PM   #203
ScoobsMcGee
Junior Senior with Cheese

Drives: 15 BRZ
Thanked 7,013 Times in 2,337 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
A+ from me for the guys at CSG!

Mike has helped me pick out items that would best work for me and my setup and goals, while David has been super fast with shipping out my orders, both of which shipped out like the same day I purchased them.

Now I have a car with a solid oil cooler and a great package with plenty of overhead to still work as I keep going to events, and I can still bug them when I'm looking for help with either parts inquiries/consulting, or with vehicle setup.

Would definitely recommend CSG to anybody.
I second this completely. Although I still owe Mike a review of the CSG TFA.
ScoobsMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ScoobsMcGee For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (11-10-2020)
Old 11-08-2020, 01:27 PM   #204
jflogerzi

Drives: 2013 Series 10 6MT FR-S
Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,451 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Zach is a great dude and you will be in great hands. His e-tune is as good as other shops dyno tunes. That's how well he knows our platform.
2013 Series 10 FRS #553
RCE T2's, SPC LCAs -4/2.6 camber
JDL 4-2-1 EL, FP and OP, Tuned by Zach@CSG on e85
RR Wilwood Front/Rear Sport BBK, Motul 600 Fluid
ARC-8 17x9 SX2 GTs 245s/Koing 17x8 v730's 225's
jflogerzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #205
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflogerzi View Post
Zach is a great dude and you will be in great hands. His e-tune is as good as other shops dyno tunes. That's how well he knows our platform.
Yeah, we're right in the middle of working on a flex-fuel tune as I write this.
The Following User Says Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
jflogerzi (11-09-2020)