follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Site Announcements / Questions / Issues


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2021, 06:35 PM   #1
nextcar
Guilt free parts vulture!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2013 FR-S - Asphalt 6MT
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,515
Thanks: 463
Thanked 1,523 Times in 830 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cannot see BRZ topics?

Even though I have selected "all", I cannot see the BRZ topics... In fact, no matter what I select in the banner (all, Scion FR-S, or BRZ) the view is the same, with the Subaru topics collapsed.

Is this happening for others too?

[UPDATE] This appears to be an incomplete formatting change to the site... The Subaru BRZ section bar should probably be removed... and the banner filter buttons too if they are not going to filter anything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbot
Pull out

Last edited by nextcar; 06-16-2021 at 06:48 PM.
nextcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:51 PM   #2
Ultramaroon
comma chameleon
 
Ultramaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 26,914
Thanks: 42,317
Thanked 28,639 Times in 15,284 Posts
Mentioned: 1000 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcar View Post
The Subaru BRZ section bar should probably be removed...
Right? Snooty bastards.
__________________
Ultramaroon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultramaroon For This Useful Post:
nextcar (06-16-2021), spike021 (06-17-2021)
Old 06-16-2021, 07:21 PM   #3
Sapphireho
Dry Aged
 
Sapphireho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: JDM TRD short shifter.
Location: Caldwell, ID
Posts: 10,291
Thanks: 4,439
Thanked 12,710 Times in 6,373 Posts
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All your missing is an uglier front end.
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sapphireho For This Useful Post:
Cephas (06-17-2021), Ultramaroon (06-17-2021)
Old 06-16-2021, 07:35 PM   #4
nextcar
Guilt free parts vulture!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2013 FR-S - Asphalt 6MT
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,515
Thanks: 463
Thanked 1,523 Times in 830 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
All your missing is an uglier front end.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbot
Pull out
nextcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:46 PM   #5
Lantanafrs2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2013 frs red
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 1,437
Thanked 2,008 Times in 1,089 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
On some days I'd call it good luck
Lantanafrs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 09:21 AM   #6
Tcoat
He who smelt it...
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 65,117
Thanks: 57,804
Thanked 97,893 Times in 42,608 Posts
Mentioned: 2357 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
There is no separate BRZ section anymore. Admin regrouped everything a while ago and what used to be in the separate BRZ section is now all in the "1st Gen" section as a sub category "BRZ 1st Gen"
Attached Images
 
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #7
nextcar
Guilt free parts vulture!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2013 FR-S - Asphalt 6MT
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,515
Thanks: 463
Thanked 1,523 Times in 830 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
There is no separate BRZ section anymore. Admin regrouped everything a while ago and what used to be in the separate BRZ section is now all in the "1st Gen" section as a sub category "BRZ 1st Gen"
Au contraire... your screenshot even shows the section header for Subaru BRZ, and if you click it it will show an empty section.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbot
Pull out
nextcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:06 PM   #8
Tcoat
He who smelt it...
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 65,117
Thanks: 57,804
Thanked 97,893 Times in 42,608 Posts
Mentioned: 2357 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcar View Post
Au contraire... your screenshot even shows the section header for Subaru BRZ, and if you click it it will show an empty section.
Because the BRZ section has been moved up to the First Gen BRZ heading.
They just left the old header behind when they did it.
Everything that was in the BRZ section is now in the first gen heading.
There is no BRZ section now only the header.
Did I mention that it is all above in the first Gen section?
This is not complicated.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tcoat For This Useful Post:
spike021 (06-17-2021)
Old 06-17-2021, 02:30 PM   #9
nextcar
Guilt free parts vulture!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2013 FR-S - Asphalt 6MT
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,515
Thanks: 463
Thanked 1,523 Times in 830 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcar View Post
Even though I have selected "all", I cannot see the BRZ topics... In fact, no matter what I select in the banner (all, Scion FR-S, or BRZ) the view is the same, with the Subaru topics collapsed.

Is this happening for others too?

[UPDATE] This appears to be an incomplete formatting change to the site... The Subaru BRZ section bar should probably be removed... and the banner filter buttons too if they are not going to filter anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Because the BRZ section has been moved up to the First Gen BRZ heading.
They just left the old header behind when they did it.
Everything that was in the BRZ section is now in the first gen heading.
There is no BRZ section now only the header.
Did I mention that it is all above in the first Gen section?
This is not complicated.
Did you not read my post?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbot
Pull out
nextcar is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nextcar For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (06-17-2021)
Old 06-17-2021, 03:42 PM   #10
Tcoat
He who smelt it...
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 65,117
Thanks: 57,804
Thanked 97,893 Times in 42,608 Posts
Mentioned: 2357 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcar View Post
Did you not read my post?
Yep.
But you response appeared that you were still looking for the BRZ section.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 04:33 PM   #11
FR-S2GT86
"I don't know."
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 913
Thanks: 109
Thanked 625 Times in 377 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"All your BRZ's are belong to us! "
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.ac View Post
My pubes are shaped like the number 86. There for Iím car. Derp
Count to muffens and call again.
Iím 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
nextcar (06-19-2021), soundman98 (06-18-2021), Tcoat (06-18-2021)
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vendor sales in technical topics forum swarb Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 2 02-18-2016 06:40 PM
2015 NorCal 86Cup Topics & Talks MyRx Northern California 189 03-06-2015 12:22 AM
Closed Topics trackmagic Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 23 04-05-2012 03:53 AM
Suggestion for extra technical topics nibor33 BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics 5 03-22-2012 06:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.