follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #15
MJones_RB
Senior Member
 
MJones_RB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S Series 10 #2462
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 799
Thanks: 2,638
Thanked 473 Times in 277 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Back when I had my GS-R i ordered, and paid for, an RS*R cat-back exhaust and RS*R header. They told me it would take a while to deliver because each piece was made-to-order. 3 months later I had the exhaust; 6 months after that I had the header. There were plenty of options at the time for each part from DC or Comptech, but that was my choice and I was aware of the delivery issue.
When it comes to car parts, quality is top priority. If it takes Jackson Racing longer to get it right, then fine. 86 Speed should have been upfront and just said, "it's gonna take some time. We will keep you posted."
MJones_RB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJones_RB For This Useful Post:
Cole (09-07-2017), MyGT86Yas (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #16
funwheeldrive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH
Location: MODS ARE ON A POWER TRIP
Posts: 3,447
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,409 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Yeah, that sounds like really poor communication across the board.


Unfortunately I feel like that sometimes that is inevitable when you are one of the first people to use/purchase a newly developed product.
funwheeldrive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funwheeldrive For This Useful Post:
Cole (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #17
TylerLieberman
Senior Member
 
TylerLieberman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: '20 Hakone 86 & '17 Tacoma TRD
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,482
Thanks: 572
Thanked 3,047 Times in 1,442 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGT86Yas View Post
I agree they can't control the schedule, but they should have told me that the kit is still under development and will potentially take longer to deliver, right?
Yes. They should have. Sometimes unforseen circumstances happen though. I ordered wheels that were expected to take 12 weeks to arrive. It took 20 weeks. Shit was irritating, but beyond the distributor's control. Just had to wait it out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGT86Yas View Post
Maybe I phrased it wrong, but thats how I felt when he said it to me with his attitude.
If the rep you spoke to had attitude over the phone, then I can see your point in why you felt that way.

I've never ordered from 86speed and have no affiliation with them. A lot of these distributors drop ship items directly from the manufacture though and don't store everything at their own location. Sometimes things happen, and it sucks. That's why communication is key, and the lack of it from them, in this instance, caused more issue.

I order most of my stuff from the same people I've been ordering from for years, specifically because their communication is awesome.
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TylerLieberman For This Useful Post:
Cole (09-07-2017), why? (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 02:42 PM   #18
mav1178
Senior Member
 
mav1178's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2005 Toyota Camry
Location: 91745
Posts: 6,450
Thanks: 492
Thanked 5,982 Times in 2,977 Posts
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGT86Yas View Post
Now I think about it, they made a mess on my end. First, they told me they won't refund me until they get their money back from Jackson Racing which makes no sense to me. Also, I opened a new credit card specific for this purchase( mainly for the travel bonus points) and I've already paid off the credit card. So I will have to wait for Jackson racing to refund them, then they can refund the money to my credit cards, then my credit cards company will refund me the money? Sigh...😞
No, they should refund you immediately.

If they hesitate to refund, file a chargeback.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mav1178 For This Useful Post:
why? (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #19
Jackson Racing
Senior Member
 
Jackson Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: JR FR-S
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 149
Thanks: 160
Thanked 395 Times in 107 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jackson Racing
Chung-

There seems to be some confusion on this, but let me try and straighten a few things out:

1. We have not released the 2017 86/BRZ supercharger system to the public. This system is not available on JacksonRacing.com. This system is finishing development. There is no confusion on this and if you call and talk to us here, we will tell you that. There were quite a few little changes to the new models, requiring some JR hardware changes, a new Factory Tuned calibration, and CARB. Kit and CARB updates do not happen overnight, and the products must be tested before going to the public. We have a 2017 86 and 2017 BRZ in our facility for development. Again, we do not have the 2017 kit available, and we will release when final development is complete. We expect that shortly.

2. We showed the 2017 86/BRZ system at 86Fest on a development BRZ, but DID NOT announce availability. At 86Fest we told some of our dealers, in confidence, our hopeful release time frame of the 2017 system, but this was never made official.

3. Our dealers order multiple kits for a whole range of years and transmission types. It sounds like 86Speed gave you our general order update a couple times, not specifically the 2017 model kit development, which again, is not available.

4. Our dealers are not authorized to give discounts on Jackson Racing products. They would have to consult with us. In this case, Chris was consulted, but we do not have an official time frame of release on the new 2017 system. So Chris was not going to be able to fairly give you a firm ship date. Chris offered the T-Shirt as an apology for the misunderstanding, not as the solution. Chris needed to clear up with Oscar Sr. and myself the 2017 release plan. Chris was trying to provide you with proper and accurate information.

If you have any further questions, please give us a call and we can answer them.

-Oscar Jr.
Jackson Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jackson Racing For This Useful Post:
86SPEED (09-08-2017), Cole (09-07-2017), Ghost of Akina (09-07-2017), j3rf (09-07-2017), Jyn (09-08-2017), MJones_RB (09-08-2017), Tcoat (09-29-2017), why? (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 03:46 PM   #20
JazzleSAURUS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 15 BRZ LTD, 05 FXT
Location: Western MA
Posts: 1,032
Thanks: 561
Thanked 557 Times in 351 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Racing View Post
Chung-

There seems to be some confusion on this, but let me try and straighten a few things out:

1. We have not released the 2017 86/BRZ supercharger system to the public. This system is not available on JacksonRacing.com. This system is finishing development. There is no confusion on this and if you call and talk to us here, we will tell you that. There were quite a few little changes to the new models, requiring some JR hardware changes, a new Factory Tuned calibration, and CARB. Kit and CARB updates do not happen overnight, and the products must be tested before going to the public. We have a 2017 86 and 2017 BRZ in our facility for development. Again, we do not have the 2017 kit available, and we will release when final development is complete. We expect that shortly.

2. We showed the 2017 86/BRZ system at 86Fest on a development BRZ, but DID NOT announce availability. At 86Fest we told some of our dealers, in confidence, our hopeful release time frame of the 2017 system, but this was never made official.

3. Our dealers order multiple kits for a whole range of years and transmission types. It sounds like 86Speed gave you our general order update a couple times, not specifically the 2017 model kit development, which again, is not available.

4. Our dealers are not authorized to give discounts on Jackson Racing products. They would have to consult with us. In this case, Chris was consulted, but we do not have an official time frame of release on the new 2017 system. So Chris was not going to be able to fairly give you a firm ship date. Chris offered the T-Shirt as an apology for the misunderstanding, not as the solution. Chris needed to clear up with Oscar Sr. and myself the 2017 release plan. Chris was trying to provide you with proper and accurate information.

If you have any further questions, please give us a call and we can answer them.

-Oscar Jr.
Thanks for the post, JR.

This puts the ball in 86Speed's court. Unless they refute this info above, it's purely a customer service issue with them communicating what the customer wants to hear as opposed to the truth.

That sucks, but it happens! Usually not when a platform is so spoiled for choice of components and vendors though.
__________________
SOLD: 2015 WRB BRZ Limited ('02 WRX BBS, S-04's, Stoptech Sport pads, MXP SP, AVO drop in filter, Mishimoto Intake tube, decatted header, OFT 93 Stage 2 EL Tune, Kartboy rear shifter bushing, Whiteline transmission and subframe lockout bushings, ST Coilovers, SPC Camber bolts w/smaller crash bolt, SPC LCA's & SPC Toe Arm bushings, Red TOMs, TRD Wing.)
JazzleSAURUS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JazzleSAURUS For This Useful Post:
Cole (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #21
MyGT86Yas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Drives: 2017 WRB BRZ
Location: OC CA
Posts: 151
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Racing View Post
Chung-

There seems to be some confusion on this, but let me try and straighten a few things out:

1. We have not released the 2017 86/BRZ supercharger system to the public. This system is not available on JacksonRacing.com. This system is finishing development. There is no confusion on this and if you call and talk to us here, we will tell you that. There were quite a few little changes to the new models, requiring some JR hardware changes, a new Factory Tuned calibration, and CARB. Kit and CARB updates do not happen overnight, and the products must be tested before going to the public. We have a 2017 86 and 2017 BRZ in our facility for development. Again, we do not have the 2017 kit available, and we will release when final development is complete. We expect that shortly.

2. We showed the 2017 86/BRZ system at 86Fest on a development BRZ, but DID NOT announce availability. At 86Fest we told some of our dealers, in confidence, our hopeful release time frame of the 2017 system, but this was never made official.

3. Our dealers order multiple kits for a whole range of years and transmission types. It sounds like 86Speed gave you our general order update a couple times, not specifically the 2017 model kit development, which again, is not available.

4. Our dealers are not authorized to give discounts on Jackson Racing products. They would have to consult with us. In this case, Chris was consulted, but we do not have an official time frame of release on the new 2017 system. So Chris was not going to be able to fairly give you a firm ship date. Chris offered the T-Shirt as an apology for the misunderstanding, not as the solution. Chris needed to clear up with Oscar Sr. and myself the 2017 release plan. Chris was trying to provide you with proper and accurate information.

If you have any further questions, please give us a call and we can answer them.

-Oscar Jr.
1. I was never told the kit itself was still under development, NEVER, but they did tell me the tune was not ready. If the kit is not released why 86 speed was accepting order for it and gave me a 2-3 weeks wait time? 86 speed did not say anything about the blower wait time and the pipes fitment issue when I placed my order. All I was told was that Jackson racing was finalizing the tune for the 2017 model, and you guys were still waiting for the blower from Rotrex 3 weeks after I placed my order.

2. Not sure if you guys had problems communicating with 86 speed or what other reason. I was told by Christian that you guys would have finished the tune by August 31th and received the blower from Rotrex about the same time (he told me he called you guys to confirm that), then the kit will be packed and shipped to me by around yesterday. He even said because of labor day there could be a bit delay on the shipping time. To me it sounded like a very definite time frame.

3. 86 speed Malen repeatedly said he did not get an update from you guys and therefore he chose to not respond my emails. And again, I was never told that the kit itself was, and is still under development. The information I was given was once the blower and tune were ready then the kit would be shipped to me.

Just to be fair, all the information I had before was from 86 speed, not from you guys.
MyGT86Yas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:31 PM   #22
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 13,635
Thanks: 8,534
Thanked 13,130 Times in 6,349 Posts
Mentioned: 924 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
Yes. They should have. Sometimes unforseen circumstances happen though. I ordered wheels that were expected to take 12 weeks to arrive. It took 20 weeks. Shit was irritating, but beyond the distributor's control. Just had to wait it out.



If the rep you spoke to had attitude over the phone, then I can see your point in why you felt that way.

I've never ordered from 86speed and have no affiliation with them. A lot of these distributors drop ship items directly from the manufacture though and don't store everything at their own location. Sometimes things happen, and it sucks. That's why communication is key, and the lack of it from them, in this instance, caused more issue.

I order most of my stuff from the same people I've been ordering from for years, specifically because their communication is awesome.
JR is in CA; CA to CA drop ships automatically are subject to sales tax by law
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
Jackson Racing (09-07-2017)
Old 09-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #23
why?
Only happy when it rains.
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: series.blue
Location: Harnett county NC
Posts: 1,996
Thanks: 5,699
Thanked 1,262 Times in 749 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
don't blame jackson racing, they didn't lie to you, this 86 speed whatever did. Get your money back and find someone better to deal with, any company that isn't fully honest with you is not worth doing business with.
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:14 PM   #24
MyGT86Yas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Drives: 2017 WRB BRZ
Location: OC CA
Posts: 151
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
don't blame jackson racing, they didn't lie to you, this 86 speed whatever did. Get your money back and find someone better to deal with, any company that isn't fully honest with you is not worth doing business with.
I'm not sure about that. When I was on the phone with Chris from Jackson racing and he told me the kit isn't release yet, I asked him why I was told by 86 speed that the kit would be ready in 2-3 weeks back in mid July. And his answer was because they ordered hundreds of parts it may take longer to manufacture than expected. My understanding is that he was aware of that "2-3 weeks wait time", but now Oscar is claiming they never release a real time frame
MyGT86Yas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:37 AM   #25
j3rf
Senior Member
 
j3rf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2013 BRZ
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 105
Thanks: 97
Thanked 46 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGT86Yas View Post
I'm not sure about that. When I was on the phone with Chris from Jackson racing and he told me the kit isn't release yet, I asked him why I was told by 86 speed that the kit would be ready in 2-3 weeks back in mid July. And his answer was because they ordered hundreds of parts it may take longer to manufacture than expected. My understanding is that he was aware of that "2-3 weeks wait time", but now Oscar is claiming they never release a real time frame
Sounds like your issue is with the vendor selling you on a kit with information they didn't have or based on rumor, rather than an issue with the actual manufacturer. I imagine designing a supercharger kit isn't the easiest thing in the world and takes time to make sure everything fits properly. I know I'd be more upset if I got the kit and the intercooler pipes didn't fit correctly.
__________________
13 BRZ Limited 6MT Lightning Red

j3rf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j3rf For This Useful Post:
Cole (09-08-2017), CSG Mike (09-08-2017), JazzleSAURUS (09-08-2017), why? (09-10-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #26
86SPEED
Senior Member
 
86SPEED's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: The silvertrooper 10 series
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,668
Thanks: 1,071
Thanked 662 Times in 373 Posts
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Hi Everyone -

There is so much wrong with this post and complaint. I am not going to get into the he said she said or how words have been twisted. We want to set the record straight from our end - There's no reason to debate this any further. I will just state the facts from our end


1. Yes we forgot to reply to one email, but after that he called and we responded with the same answer we got from JRSC
2. There is no problem issuing a refund on his deposit (we did not collect the full amount because we try not to hold all your money until the kit date is about to ship)
3. We told him we have to work out the logistics on the Refund. We have already paid Jackson Racing in full for his kit even though we have only received a deposit from the customer.
4 The email we did not reply back to you on was the one asking if you could use your discount tire reward card to pay on the balance.
5 You offered to pay your balance and we refused because we did not get a firm ship date and saw no reason to collect more money or the balance due
6 We offered you discounts to try to help you(on other products plus the apparel that Chris at JRSC offered you)
7 We never told you to get lost we asked what you want to do - Do you want to wait it out and still be one of the first to get this kit (but get it fitting proper & tuned correct) or do you want to cancel? In the OP you stated the conversation got heated - It never did on our end. We can understand you are upset and you have the right to be. We never would have told you to F off as you quoted we simply offered you your money back instead of the kit, maybe that was not the answer you wanted. We as a business also have the right to pick and choose who we do business with and it just seamed like it was not going to work out and you did not want our assistance any more so we are glad to refund you.
8 Cris (86speed) who you spoke to on the phone a few times told you that the date got pushed back and every time you called we hung up the phone and called JRSC to try to get solid answers. we also suggested that you can also contact Jackson at any time so you got the answers direct from them. We don't think you did and thats okay - its our job as a reseller to communicate the information that we get to you and we feel we did.
9 We are actually still waiting on a reply from an email sent to you from our support email. [86 Speed] replied 2 days ago (Wed, Sep 6 at 10:32 PM)
Replied to : nathaxxxxxx@gxxx.com

-----

We have only had 86 Speed since the platform was launched but we (I) have been in this industry and business for well over 20 years and we have many business rules and practices in situations like this. We are not some new shop or business with zero experience in this industry.

Rule 1. We are not a bank it does us no good to hold money on product that has not shipped - if the customer wants a refund give it to him if the product has yet to ship
Rule 2. We are very familiar with manufacture delays and push backs and in this case we can only tell the customer what the MFG is telling us and if they extend or push back the dates we all know it is not something the customer wants to hear but facts are facts
Rule 3. We know we cannot make everyone happy and meet all expectations - We do our best to process all the orders every day and communicate the best we can to each and every customer, We are human and our entire team at 86 Speed wants to strive to help every customer within our means and tools. Sorry we could not meet your expectations.


To sum it up
Bottom line we were told an estimated date for the release of the 17 kits and tunes based on holding for Carb and testing on the Yellow BRZ more, This got pushed back by Management and Quality Control at JRSC and is beyond our control. When the order was placed we just got the info that the kit for 2017 was 2-3 weeks out. This was the information we passed on to you. We have no reason to lie to you (back to rule #1) and now debate all the facts here, the kit got pushed back waiting on Carb or the kit is still not ready and JRSC wants to make sure its 100% good on the 2017 before they release it (RULE#2) it got delayed now for a updated development. Delayed again (common with new products) The most recent delay was a fitment change to correct a tight fitment because of a bumper change on the 2017 86 model. The team at JRSC was not going to let the kit be released like that and wanted to make changes so they can offer the best fitting and a quality product. We are already in communication with other 17 owners who have this kit on order to let them know what we recently found out.


The refund process has started for Chung and we will confirm to him via our email system with screen shots to him once it has been processed.
86SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 86SPEED For This Useful Post:
86geek (09-09-2017), jmark (09-18-2017), Tcoat (09-29-2017), TofuJoe (09-08-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 04:37 PM   #27
MyGT86Yas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Drives: 2017 WRB BRZ
Location: OC CA
Posts: 151
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86SPEED View Post
Hi Everyone -

There is so much wrong with this post and complaint. I am not going to get into the he said she said or how words have been twisted. We want to set the record straight from our end - There's no reason to debate this any further. I will just state the facts from our end


1. Yes we forgot to reply to one email, but after that he called and we responded with the same answer we got from JRSC
2. There is no problem issuing a refund on his deposit (we did not collect the full amount because we try not to hold all your money until the kit date is about to ship)
3. We told him we have to work out the logistics on the Refund. We have already paid Jackson Racing in full for his kit even though we have only received a deposit from the customer.
4 The email we did not reply back to you on was the one asking if you could use your discount tire reward card to pay on the balance.
5 You offered to pay your balance and we refused because we did not get a firm ship date and saw no reason to collect more money or the balance due
6 We offered you discounts to try to help you(on other products plus the apparel that Chris at JRSC offered you)
7 We never told you to get lost we asked what you want to do - Do you want to wait it out and still be one of the first to get this kit (but get it fitting proper & tuned correct) or do you want to cancel? In the OP you stated the conversation got heated - It never did on our end. We can understand you are upset and you have the right to be. We never would have told you to F off as you quoted we simply offered you your money back instead of the kit, maybe that was not the answer you wanted. We as a business also have the right to pick and choose who we do business with and it just seamed like it was not going to work out and you did not want our assistance any more so we are glad to refund you.
8 Cris (86speed) who you spoke to on the phone a few times told you that the date got pushed back and every time you called we hung up the phone and called JRSC to try to get solid answers. we also suggested that you can also contact Jackson at any time so you got the answers direct from them. We don't think you did and thats okay - its our job as a reseller to communicate the information that we get to you and we feel we did.
9 We are actually still waiting on a reply from an email sent to you from our support email. [86 Speed] replied 2 days ago (Wed, Sep 6 at 10:32 PM)
Replied to : nathaxxxxxx@gxxx.com

-----

We have only had 86 Speed since the platform was launched but we (I) have been in this industry and business for well over 20 years and we have many business rules and practices in situations like this. We are not some new shop or business with zero experience in this industry.

Rule 1. We are not a bank it does us no good to hold money on product that has not shipped - if the customer wants a refund give it to him if the product has yet to ship
Rule 2. We are very familiar with manufacture delays and push backs and in this case we can only tell the customer what the MFG is telling us and if they extend or push back the dates we all know it is not something the customer wants to hear but facts are facts
Rule 3. We know we cannot make everyone happy and meet all expectations - We do our best to process all the orders every day and communicate the best we can to each and every customer, We are human and our entire team at 86 Speed wants to strive to help every customer within our means and tools. Sorry we could not meet your expectations.


To sum it up
Bottom line we were told an estimated date for the release of the 17 kits and tunes based on holding for Carb and testing on the Yellow BRZ more, This got pushed back by Management and Quality Control at JRSC and is beyond our control. When the order was placed we just got the info that the kit for 2017 was 2-3 weeks out. This was the information we passed on to you. We have no reason to lie to you (back to rule #1) and now debate all the facts here, the kit got pushed back waiting on Carb or the kit is still not ready and JRSC wants to make sure its 100% good on the 2017 before they release it (RULE#2) it got delayed now for a updated development. Delayed again (common with new products) The most recent delay was a fitment change to correct a tight fitment because of a bumper change on the 2017 86 model. The team at JRSC was not going to let the kit be released like that and wanted to make changes so they can offer the best fitting and a quality product. We are already in communication with other 17 owners who have this kit on order to let them know what we recently found out.


The refund process has started for Chung and we will confirm to him via our email system with screen shots to him once it has been processed.
I was about to let it go, but since you brought it up I will continue,

1 to 4. My gmail account is now showing you did not respond to 3 of my emails, and all of the emails was asking for an update of my order. Want me to post a picture here to prove you lied? Malen responded me once about the status but that was on the same day after I called Christian.

"Malen, Just want to know if the production time will be longer than expected."
"Still no update?"
"Do you have an estimated time? Thanks."

5. I never ask to pay my balance. Why would I pay full amount for something you dont even have ready?

6. You asked as if this is all me trying to make money out of the situtation
"Hi Nathan
So what is it that your looking for - a discount? They are not going to discount the kit on his end but we can help you out if you are interested. "

8. You never suggest me to call JR until I told Malen I'm done waiting and want my money back.

9. I didn't get a response from Malen neither and that was sent two days ago. Again, want me to post a picture here?
MyGT86Yas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #28
MyGT86Yas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Drives: 2017 WRB BRZ
Location: OC CA
Posts: 151
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
And I told Malen the same thing, even if you guys don't have update, how hard is it for you to respond a email saying you don't have an update for my order but will let me know after you contact JR?
MyGT86Yas is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CSG's Jackson Racing "Factory Tuned" Supercharger experience, updated 12/19/2013 CSG Mike Forced Induction 264 07-11-2017 02:27 PM
Jackson Racing SC Kit - C30 gillster91 Want-To-Buy Requests 3 12-22-2016 09:41 PM
jackson Racing engine oil cooler - modular to fit the Jackson Racing Supercharger! CSG Mike Forced Induction 24 04-27-2016 12:59 PM
My experience with Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit - Install by Counterspace Garage exam2300 Forced Induction 51 08-14-2015 01:05 AM
Jackson Racing Kit AT6 CladMonitor Forced Induction 26 06-27-2014 10:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.