follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List
HeubergerMotors

Old 08-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
toldog

Drives: Limited SWP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bought from Client @ Heuberger CO

My Review Of Heuberger Motors:

I was in the market for a BRZ, but living in California made it almost impossible. The price mark ups here were ridiculous so I decided to do some shopping out of state. Sent an email to Clint with my desired vehicle specifications and he replied back lightning quick. Unfortunately, he did not posses the exact car I wanted at the moment, but would keep in touch in case he did. Two weeks later I get an email from him saying he got my desired car. Called him up immediately and placed my deposit. I simply could not pass up the price he offered.

I had to wait about a month for the car to arrive, but Clint was very communicative with me during the process. The necessary documents I was trying to send were not being transferred properly, but he was patient enough to work through it with me. He was also kind enough to arrange transportation for me and my friend from the Denver airport to the dealership (about 1.5 hours driving!)

I arrived at the dealership and was immediately greeted with an open bar (no alcohol as it is still a CAR dealership after all). The whole car buying experience was completely painless. Clint was upfront, straightforward, and crystal clear. There were no tricks, illusions, or pushing me into something I didn't want nonsense whatsoever. The car was ready for me just how I wanted and I did not have to experience any hassle.

This was the first car I have ever bought new from a dealership and it couldn't have gone any smoother. I would definitely recommend contacting Clint if you are interested in getting a BRZ yourself.
toldog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toldog For This Useful Post:
HeubergerMotors (08-28-2013), |-Goku-| (08-29-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #2
HeubergerMotors

Drives: 2006 WRX TR
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Thanks Antoliy!
HeubergerMotors is offline   Reply With Quote