follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 08-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #4523
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kphile View Post
Anways last night was a blast. Still the beer pong champion; yupz undefeated among those set of friends.

The 'hot girl' my friends kept talking about was there. And I scarcely ever say this but she was lovely. Very cute, feminine; however kinda fobby (FOB), which was okay since she is from Hong Kong. I can honestly say for the first time in a while I was nervous around a "hot girl". But thank god for alcohol the great social lubricant and beer pong as an icebreaker. Had her for a partner since all the guys were nervous to ask her; although, she hella sucked that I had to carry her.

And her friend told me she is a great cook and judging from her petite frame she probably has the measurements I love. 34-24-34 5'5. I'm guessing though. Seriously, I think I might be in love to the point where I thought bout putting a ring on it but sadly she has to fly back to Hong Kong since shes only here for the summer.
Sounds like you got a pupply love crush on her.

I think its time for you to get a ticket to China and bring her back.

Anyway, the saga continues for my search of the perfect BRZ for me. I can still opt Limited with a good deal waiting for me, but I'm still not sure if I really care for that model. At least I know the Premium is going to be in this week for me to take a look at, finally.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
Old 08-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #4524
serialk11r

Drives: '06 AM V8V Coupe
Thanked 1,074 Times in 759 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Anways last night was a blast. Still the beer pong champion; yupz undefeated among those set of friends.

The 'hot girl' my friends kept talking about was there. And I scarcely ever say this but she was lovely. Very cute, feminine; however kinda fobby (FOB), which was okay since she is from Hong Kong. I can honestly say for the first time in a while I was nervous around a "hot girl". But thank god for alcohol the great social lubricant and beer pong as an icebreaker. Had her for a partner since all the guys were nervous to ask her; although, she hella sucked that I had to carry her.

And her friend told me she is a great cook and judging from her petite frame she probably has the measurements I love. 34-24-34 5'5. I'm guessing though. Seriously, I think I might be in love to the point where I thought bout putting a ring on it but sadly she has to fly back to Hong Kong since shes only here for the summer.
Awwww sorry to hear, I agree with M-17, fly over there! (of course only if you have the means lol)
Old 08-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #4525
ZetaVI
Gundam Meister

Drives: A Gundam
Thanked 1,010 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ohhh Hans Zimmer, your music so beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaVI For This Useful Post:
Guff (08-06-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #4526
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Sounds like you got a pupply love crush on her.

I think its time for you to get a ticket to China and bring her back.

Anyway, the saga continues for my search of the perfect BRZ for me. I can still opt Limited with a good deal waiting for me, but I'm still not sure if I really care for that model. At least I know the Premium is going to be in this week for me to take a look at, finally.
I hope that what it is because I know girls hotter, more accomplished, etc etc but this girl has seduced me with her enduring femininity & personality.

BTW, where is this Limited BRz deal at? I'm kinda interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
Awwww sorry to hear, I agree with M-17, fly over there! (of course only if you have the means lol)
I have the means it's just is it worth the $5xxx+ ticket? But it's okay though she'll be here another week. Maybe I'll ask her out to lunch sometime this week and get a better gauge of her interest in me.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #4527
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
I hope that what it is because I know girls hotter, more accomplished, etc etc but this girl has seduced me with her enduring femininity & personality.

I have the means it's just is it worth the $5xxx+ ticket? But it's okay though she'll be here another week. Maybe I'll ask her out to lunch sometime this week and get a better gauge of her interest in me.
A great smile will be a big advantage.

Just letting you know. :>

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
The Following User Says Thank You to Giccin For This Useful Post:
S2kphile (08-08-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #4528
bestwheelbase

Drives: 1985 P-Type
Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,098 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcasso87 View Post
Finally finished installing my minisplit wall mount AC last night and organized the garage.

Now i need to paint, insulate the garage door, and hang some banners. Fcking tired but well worth it cant stand working inside an oven.
Looks good. I'm impressed that small unit can cool the whole garage. (Then again I don't know anything about air-conditioners!)

What colors are you painting? Have you thought about multiple colors?
The Following User Says Thank You to bestwheelbase For This Useful Post:
Guff (08-06-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #4529
bestwheelbase

Drives: 1985 P-Type
Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,098 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Here's my random thought for the day:

I think the idea of a Veyron is cooler than an actual Veyron. Saw one in person for the first time yesterday. It really didn't do much for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to bestwheelbase For This Useful Post:
Guff (08-06-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #4530
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

So you care if a girl is more accomplished? That's a first, but it makes sense. So yeah, get to know her first before shelling out %5k just to see her than showing up for nothing. So good thing you'll try to get to know her more later on. Good luck with that.

And the Limited BRZ deal is only in my neck of the woods, sorry dude.
I've been thinking it over though and I might jump on this one. I just got to make one more call to see what is going to go down tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwheelbase View Post

I think the idea of a Veyron is cooler than an actual Veyron. Saw one in person for the first time yesterday. It really didn't do much for me.
I concur. Over-hyped and not even that good looking, in my opinion.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following User Says Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
Guff (08-06-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #4531
giraffee

Drives: Slowly
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My work has blocked both fb and yt to help stop time wasting but I'm so bored and unmotivated that I think it's really having the opposite effect.
Even my manager is still on yt- except on her phone.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #4532
serialk11r

Drives: '06 AM V8V Coupe
Thanked 1,074 Times in 759 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

You saw one? Nice.

Yea I think Bugattis are those cars that you just blow a ton of money on because you can. I think the new Bugatti or something (some concept maybe?) had the most ridiculously detailed taillights ever. Awesome workmanship, but looks like total shit.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #4533
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

They are also very far from the original's sporting philosophy.

Guess that's what happens when the Germans take over a French automotive icon. C'est triste.

Because titanium.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimman For This Useful Post:
Giccin (08-06-2012), Guff (08-06-2012)
Old 08-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #4534
Guff
Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Damn I enjoyed my AutoX time in the FRS! I'll be doing a write up featuring @Exhaust and @azspd02, so be ready! Tomorrow that is...
Old 08-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #4535
SkitterSkotter

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Hot Lava)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Decided to throw the stock exhaust tips back on the car...they look better until I decide to do something more with the car. I'm going to look into making an aluminum diffuser this week as well.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #4536
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcasso87 View Post
snip snip snip
Wish I had that kind of room in my garage! 2 car garage with barely any space on either side of the cars...

Quote:
So you care if a girl is more accomplished? That's a first, but it makes sense.
Good meter of where she's going in life. Don't know about you, but I've dated hot losers and guess what? You're still dating a loser.

Quote:
I concur. Over-hyped and not even that good looking, in my opinion.
Totally, but an engineering marvel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
They are also very far from the original's sporting philosophy.

Guess that's what happens when the Germans take over a French automotive icon. C'est triste.
Ettore's rolling over in his grave.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrbitalEllipses For This Useful Post:
bestwheelbase (08-06-2012), S2kphile (08-08-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?