follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)

User Tag List

Old 12-15-2022, 12:03 PM   #1
Blackbird69

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cover King Car Cover - Indoor Only - Like New

I have a blue Cover King car cover I would like to sell, only used one winter in a climate controlled garage. They cost ~$255+ and I would like $170 for it. Willing to ship and I will split the shipping cost with you. I am in Vermont in case you are close by we can meet up. It is their Satin Stretch Indoor cover.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Submodel:
With factory rear trunk spoiler
With shark fin antenna
Features:
Color: Impact Blue

Features:
The Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover employs a tight, custom-cut fit for your specific year, make and model

Blended satin/stretch Lycra material flaunts your vehicle's curves and protects your paint for ideal indoor storage

The Satin Stretch Car Cover is fully breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape

Premium soft satin material is both finish-safe and worthy of use on your bed
The Satin Stretch employs special stitching methods and invisible seams for a smooth, sexy look

Description:
Soft, form fit and stretchy material that shows-off shape. It's the perfect material for great looks and indoor protection of your vehicle. The Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover employs Lycra yarns, special stitching methods and invisible seams to highlight the curves under the cover-truly a sexy look for your ride.

Beyond great looks, the Satin Stretch provides complete indoor protection from dust and door dings. The satin blend material is both safe for your paint, and fully breathable to allow trapped heat or moisture to escape. Plus, the premium softness is worthy of using on your bed.
Attached Images

Blackbird69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:15 PM   #2
Blackbird69

Does everyone drive their cars in the winter? If I am out of line on price please send me a PM.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2023, 11:09 AM   #3
Blackbird69

Back to the top please. If anyone is interested in this please let me know.
Old 02-10-2023, 11:09 AM   #4
Blackbird69

Best was to reach me is via email: tethys215@yahoo.com