follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 06:53 AM   #1
kombatlion
Life to short to be slow!

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Password JDM

I order the Outer Canards from Password JDM at the end of January, a week later I received the box for mi surprise inside I found a Civic Air Bag Cover, I send an email and explain the problem to a guy named Brian. (I have written communication saved)

He told me "Send it back I will send you extra goodies and your part" I did send the air bag cover and my part (Outer Canards) never came, I send emails to Password JDM Customer Service and I received no answer.

Luckily I paid with PayPal and file a complaint that they never answer so I get my money back, but I want it the outer canards, large winglets and Front lip. Now I refuse to buy them from another person just because I won't have their items in my car with that bad service that I receive.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Jason@DSG

Drives: 1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombatlion View Post

I order the Outer Canards from Password JDM at the end of January, a week later I received the box for mi surprise inside I found a Civic Air Bag Cover, I send an email and explain the problem to a guy named Brian. (I have written communication saved)

He told me "Send it back I will send you extra goodies and your part" I did send the air bag cover and my part (Outer Canards) never came, I send emails to Password JDM Customer Service and I received no answer.

Luckily I paid with PayPal and file a complaint that they never answer so I get my money back, but I want it the outer canards, large winglets and Front lip. Now I refuse to buy them from another person just because I won't have their items in my car with that bad service that I receive.
Sorry to read this. It's always ideal to go through a distributor like us because in these types of situations, we handle it directly with the manufacturer. Good luck, I hope it works out for you
Jason@DSG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason@DSG For This Useful Post:
kombatlion (03-10-2014), Sportsguy83 (03-11-2014)
Old 03-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
thehapaone
Wasian Ninja

Drives: 2013 Crystal Black Silica BRZ-L
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Garage
try PMing them on the forums they respond in a decent amount of time...they have had great customer service for me even gave me a tour of their building when I was down in so cal. It seems weird that they are ignoring you.

Previous Cars: 1970 Chevelle 350 (crashed still have in CA), 2000 Honda Accord Coupe (sold)
thehapaone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thehapaone For This Useful Post:
kombatlion (03-10-2014)
Old 03-11-2014, 06:47 AM   #4
kombatlion
Life to short to be slow!

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Thanks guys, I will think about it for a couple of weeks and then order with a supplier!!