follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Hawaii

Hawaii Aloha!

User Tag List

Old 04-16-2015, 06:53 PM   #15
REAV3R
Former Boost Junkie

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfAndSand View Post
Yeah, I might sell these separately if whomever wants to buy the car wants the stock wheels on. The thing is I would have to remount the TPMS sensors on the stock wheels. So I'd rather try to sell the car/wheels together.
Pffft! Take 'em off and sell them to me. There's no way anyone would want to buy your car with anything but the stockers! Right? LOL

Seriously, though. Keep us posted if you do sell separate; I'm interested!

Actually, we can just do a trade, all even-Steven like! I'll give you MY stockers with the TPMS already in and you give me those RPF1s... See? That's totally legit!
"Asking the front wheels of a car to do their normal job of steering while handling more than 170hp is like asking a man to wire a plug while juggling... penguins... while making love... to a beautiful woman while on fire, on stage... in front of the Queen. It's all going to go wrong." ~ J.Clarkson
REAV3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:14 AM   #16
SurfAndSand
8SiX

Drives: FRS 10series
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by REAV3R View Post
Pffft! Take 'em off and sell them to me. There's no way anyone would want to buy your car with anything but the stockers! Right? LOL

Seriously, though. Keep us posted if you do sell separate; I'm interested!

Actually, we can just do a trade, all even-Steven like! I'll give you MY stockers with the TPMS already in and you give me those RPF1s... See? That's totally legit!

Hmmm...might not be even trade. Plus, I still have my stockers.

I will let you know when I sell. I'm actually entertaining someone wanting to buy the car already, but they want the wheels too.
SurfAndSand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SurfAndSand For This Useful Post:
REAV3R (04-19-2015)