follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
huma

Drives: ITR
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SWP and WRB Limited/Manual, WRB Premium/Manual + SS Prem Auto available in Colorado

Call Johnny Buescher ( 719-339-8808 ) at Heuberger Subaru for invoice pricing. Your best bet to get invoice pricing with no hassle is to call him. Prior to speaking to him, I emailed their internet sales dept and they qouted me only $500 below msrp. They don't have the vehicles in stock, but they're coming this month. Let him know John referred you if you want to help me out

I just got back from reserving my silver limited which is coming in later this month. I think they might have 2-3 more coming in on top of those three that haven't been reserved yet. Mr. Buescher is a great sales person to deal with, invoice pricing, no bullshit, patient, explains everything and that's why I reserved a Brz limited from him now instead of waiting months for it to hit invoice pricing.

Be warned, I think they all come with option package 1B from the port. Which is $500 msrp in accessories, but a little over $300 invoice.
huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
DantKR

Drives: Subaru BRZ LT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
So are you selling at invoice or msrp? Hard to tell when you talk about both.
DantKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
huma

Quote:
Originally Posted by DantKR View Post
So are you selling at invoice or msrp? Hard to tell when you talk about both.
He's selling them at invoice.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
thill

Drives: 2020 SS1LE (previous 13 BRZ owner)
Thanked 1,463 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Did you get an out the door price to ensure they are not charging one of those crazy $800 dealer fees for documentation? Colorado is a no limit dealer doc fee state and could charge you $2K if they wanted to.. Just make sure you get the out the door price in your quote.

EDIT: Confused, do you live in Houston or Colorado?
thill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
TriForce

Drives: Camry
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by huma View Post
Call Johnny Buescher ( 719-339-8808 ) at Heuberger Subaru for invoice pricing. Your best bet to get invoice pricing with no hassle is to call him. Prior to speaking to him, I emailed their internet sales dept and they qouted me only $500 below msrp. They don't have the vehicles in stock, but they're coming this month. Let him know John referred you if you want to help me out

I just got back from reserving my silver limited which is coming in later this month. I think they might have 2-3 more coming in on top of those three that haven't been reserved yet. Mr. Buescher is a great sales person to deal with, invoice pricing, no bullshit, patient, explains everything and that's why I reserved a Brz limited from him now instead of waiting months for it to hit invoice pricing.

Be warned, I think they all come with option package 1B from the port. Which is $500 msrp in accessories, but a little over $300 invoice.
So I'm from Atlanta, GA and let's say I am interested in WRB BRZ Premium/Manual, do I have to place a deposit for it? Is that deposit refundable?
Or the cars are already on the lot, and he is just trying to find buyers?

Also how expensive and safe is it to buy a car from another state? Sorry I am complete noob in thisThanks!
TriForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
DantKR

Bought my car in SC. They fill out their forms but charge what your home state charges.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
huma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriForce View Post
So I'm from Atlanta, GA and let's say I am interested in WRB BRZ Premium/Manual, do I have to place a deposit for it? Is that deposit refundable?
Or the cars are already on the lot, and he is just trying to find buyers?

Also how expensive and safe is it to buy a car from another state? Sorry I am complete noob in thisThanks!
It's a non-refundable deposit, unless the vehicles comes in damaged. The vehicles are in transit, he is trying to find buyers for them. Should be pretty safe, have him fax you the quote before you agree to deposit with any/all fee's attached and if you like it go for it. They can register the vehicle in your home state so you only pay the taxes for your state. For CO., I think it's 7.4%, which is kinda high imo. In Texas it's 6.25%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thill View Post
Did you get an out the door price to ensure they are not charging one of those crazy $800 dealer fees for documentation? Colorado is a no limit dealer doc fee state and could charge you $2K if they wanted to.. Just make sure you get the out the door price in your quote.

EDIT: Confused, do you live in Houston or Colorado?
Invoice + $389 doc fee + tax. I'm from Houston and I'm currently stationed in Colorado Springs, CO. Just have him fax you a OTD quote before you put down a deposit.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
huma

All the BRZ's they had listed on autotrader and their website are now gone (four of them). Not sure if they sold out or decided to stop selling them at invoice? I know they had the listings there for a few days...because that's how I found out about the deal.

Here is another dealership that is selling them for invoice, http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...23648180&Log=0

GBS Limited/Manual with package 1B for invoice.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
huma

Quote:
Here is another dealership that is selling them for invoice, http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...23648180&Log=0
Looks like this dealership changed the price from invoice back to msrp. Did anyone reserve one of the four they had available from Heuberger? They had it on their website for a few days and after I made this thread, they were all gone in a couple of hours.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #10
switchlanez
Glorious BRZ Master Race

Drives: Subaru Libird
Thanked 2,718 Times in 1,079 Posts
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Thanks for sharing this. I'd been helping my dad in find a BRZ (near impossible where he lives in San Diego) since Memorial Day. Johnny happened to already have the configuration my dad wanted on order to arrive later this month. My dad is putting the non-refundable $1000 deposit down and will have it shipped in a closed container for $1300 which, after shipping, still comes out to less than MSRP.
Quote:
My dad's car will also come with package 1B. Which confuses me because when I "build my own" BRZ on subaru.com/brz, it states "Sorry. This Model has no packages available. But let's add the accessories you want." No idea what's included. We could only confirm that his car will have that chrome fuel door cover.

Last edited by switchlanez; 06-09-2012 at 12:33 AM.
switchlanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #11
huma

1B = wheel locks, auto dimming mirror w/home link, rear bumper applique and chrome fender trim. The chrome fuel door cover is added as well.

For some reason, all of their non-pre-ordered brz's come installed with these options at the port.

Congrats on the pick up switchlanez. If Johnny isn't able to take pictures of your vehicle when it arrives, just let me know. I'll go to the dealership and take some for you before they load it in the container and ship it off to you.

Flatirons Subaru has two brz's available if anyone is looking, http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/ncal.j...cal_id=8193036
Old 06-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
DantKR

Mine was non-order and came with 1A not 1B.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #13
switchlanez
Glorious BRZ Master Race

Drives: Subaru Libird
Thanked 2,718 Times in 1,079 Posts
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Thanks for the info, huma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DantKR View Post
Mine was non-order and came with 1A not 1B.
So what's in the 1A package?
Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
DantKR

1A) wheel locks, auto dimming mirror w/home link, rear bumper applique. None of the chrome stuff.

BTW, wtf is the rear bumper applique <_<?