follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 01-21-2022, 12:00 PM   #29
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Rossney View Post
I'm trying to get a 2019/2020 Navi/Android Auto HU to work in my 2013 BRZ. I've got all functions working except that door speakers (no low end/bass). I figured the AMP lead from the HU is not making it to the AMP. I thought just getting the AMP powered would solve the issue, but I've searched the wiring diagrams and can't seem to find the wiring diagram for the amp to determine which lead is the lead to turn it on. Is it as simple as a 12v power supply??
If you are installing a new aftermarket head unit to replace an existing factory head unit AND the door speakers were working with the factory head unit, then read this thread:

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141915

If the system has already been modified by a previous owner, you may need to take some extra troubleshooting steps to figure out what is going on.
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote