follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Mechanical Maintenance and Tools

User Tag List

Old 10-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Gost

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Peak Performance Portable Power System 450 Plus

This is a real long shot but I will give it a shot anyway.

The item in question is this:
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...s.cgi?i=435404

Peak Performance Portable Power System 450 PLUS

I bought this several years back and used it maybe three or four times maximum. It's been sitting in my trunk from when I changed from my DC2 to my current FR-S. It is in near mint condition. Problem with it is I no longer have the charging cable, and the plastic part that you have to pull out to activate the siren for when the battery is low is broken.

I'm fairly confident you can probably pick up a charging cable from somewhere, and you can probably get the plastic piece out with a pair of tweezers or something, but I really can't be bothers with attempting any of this.

The catch with the item however is that I charged it when I received the product, and charged it again after I had used it on my DC2, but ever since then it has never been charged. The instruction manual states that it needs to be charged every 4 months, but I lost the charging cable so it just sat in my trunk.

I'm looking to hopefully get at least $60 for this item, but it's negotiable. Everything else is still in tact. It features a worklight, USB charging port, a tire air inflator/air compressor, and red and black jumper cables. You can set it onto an inverter mode to charge a USB device.

Honestly, right now I do not have a use for this, and I'm assuming it can probably be used for parts or something, or something experimental. Right now I just want to get rid of the item because its heavy and just taking up space.

Shipping will be free.
Gost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charge, jumper, peak performance, portable, starter