follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 11-22-2015, 06:12 PM   #1
SavingManuals
Team Legacy

Drives: LS swapped FRS, 5 speed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Washer fluid tank, need to fix asap.

When I put the turbo on my frs I had to remove my washer fluid tank. Apparently my connector came out of the zip tie I had it tied up with and it rubbed on my tire through the part of my fender liner I had to trim. I need to find a way to attach the 2 wires back to my washer fluid tank pump but when I tried to simply test it by touching them onto the prongs, it wouldn't move fluid. Does anyone have any ideas on a quick fix? I wouldn't have a clue where to find a connector for it and now that it snowed it's pretty urgent. Thanks for the ideas in advance!

Rob Gripper
1999 Mazda Miata 5 speed somewhat track ready
SavingManuals is offline   Reply With Quote