follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountains / Great Plains

Rocky Mountains / Great Plains CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

User Tag List

Old 12-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #29
OmarGC
My FR-S has 5 gears

Drives: FRS/280z/Tundra
Thanked 1,065 Times in 572 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Hi...

2JZ - 6870 - stock block - 1000whp?

Instagram: 2jzus
OmarGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #30
Diode Dynamics

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Thanked 1,761 Times in 877 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf89f View Post
Welcome! I'm in Kirkwood quite often visiting family on Sundays. I'm pretty sure I saw you a couple of weeks ago in Kirkwood. Did you buy your FR-S from Lou Fusz? The ultramarine FR-S I saw had new plates from Lou Fusz. I purchased mine from there back in September 2012.

Anyways, I'm rolling in a raven FR-S. The only exterior cosmetic modifications I have right now includes tinted windows (and windshield haha) and larger exhaust tips to fill in the rear diffusor a little better.
Welcome to the forums!

One of these days we need to set up a Meet and Greet somewhere. There's a few twins roaming STL

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #31
Birquah
KCCO

Drives: 2015 Galaxy Blue Pearl WRX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I actually got mine from Jay Wolfe in Manchester, I had put in the order for the Ultramarine one from Lou Fusz a few weeks before I had gotten mine but ended up going with Jay Wolfe because they gave more than double for my trade in. I'm guessing since there are so few of the blue ones in StL, they had no problem selling the car I had them bring in. If you spot me, I've got the Valenti tails, hopefully the center light before the 1st of the year and some exhaust coming soon.
Birquah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
Musashi450

Drives: 2013 Galaxy Blue MT BRZ Limited
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
How do you like the valenti's? I need to see them in person since our cars are very similar in color! Galaxy blue brz here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Musashi450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
Birquah
KCCO

To be honest, I love them and they look great. Once I've got the center light in I'll get some pics in here.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #34
Musashi450

Drives: 2013 Galaxy Blue MT BRZ Limited
Garage
We definitely have enough cars here that a meet would be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Musashi450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #35
marine321

Drives: 2013 ultramarine scion frs
check out this show in june. Im hosting it. I have a ultramarine frs be cool to get a group together of 86/brz out

https://m.facebook.com/events/673885...00004166504348
marine321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #36
Diode Dynamics

If you guys plan on starting a local club, feel free to send a club sponsorship proposal here: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/i...sorshipsawards

We already sponsor several clubs in St. Louis, and are always looking for new ones

Nick C.
Old 12-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #37
marine321

Drives: 2013 ultramarine scion frs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
If you guys plan on starting a local club, feel free to send a club sponsorship proposal here: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/i...sorshipsawards

We already sponsor several clubs in St. Louis, and are always looking for new ones

Nick C.
I was just about to message you about my show. You guys were supposed to come to my show last year but somthing came up last minute were looking for vendors if you want to come out and set up your booth. Email me at CameronBordeaux@gmail.com
marine321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #38
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine321 View Post
I was just about to message you about my show. You guys were supposed to come to my show last year but somthing came up last minute were looking for vendors if you want to come out and set up your booth. Email me at CameronBordeaux@gmail.com
Our marketing manager's email is Ariel@diodedynamics.com

She has asked that everyone now use the forms on the website, but feel free to send her an email for more information.

I'll make sure she knows about the event

Nick C.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #39
jaf89f

Drives: Raven MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birquah View Post
I actually got mine from Jay Wolfe in Manchester, I had put in the order for the Ultramarine one from Lou Fusz a few weeks before I had gotten mine but ended up going with Jay Wolfe because they gave more than double for my trade in. I'm guessing since there are so few of the blue ones in StL, they had no problem selling the car I had them bring in. If you spot me, I've got the Valenti tails, hopefully the center light before the 1st of the year and some exhaust coming soon.
This time I definitely saw you....blue FR-S with valenti tails pulling into the McD's on Kirkwood road sometime last week (I think it was on New Years Day in the evening). I love the way the blue looks at night, plus the valenti tails are especially cool at night. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.
OpenFlash Tablet Tune v2.06 E85 Stage 1 - Grimmspeed Intake, Strut Tower Brace & Master Cylinder Brace - MTEC Clutch & Shifter Springs - TRD Quickshifter - cQuartz Finest Paint Protection Coating - and more to come...
jaf89f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:44 AM   #40
Birquah
KCCO

That was definitely me. Unfortunately, I got in a little fender bender on the 2nd so my car is sitting pretty with a split front bumper until I can get her fixed, probably a week or two. I got my valenti center light on Friday but won't be putting it on until the car is good as new so keep an eye out for that. Not sure how I missed you though. I was driving in Webster Groves getting the estimate for the repairs and saw a silver BRZ, tossed him a wave but he just stared at me. Anyone seen this guy around?
Old 01-06-2014, 11:09 AM   #41
jaf89f

Drives: Raven MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birquah View Post
That was definitely me. Unfortunately, I got in a little fender bender on the 2nd so my car is sitting pretty with a split front bumper until I can get her fixed, probably a week or two. I got my valenti center light on Friday but won't be putting it on until the car is good as new so keep an eye out for that. Not sure how I missed you though. I was driving in Webster Groves getting the estimate for the repairs and saw a silver BRZ, tossed him a wave but he just stared at me. Anyone seen this guy around?
I was coming up behind you and spotted you as you were pulling in. And bummer on the fender bender. I had a girl on her cell phone slam into me from behind in brentwood this past fall. It sucks majorly. I've seen two different guys in silver BRZ's that do not interact with fellow FR-S/BRZ drivers at all. I was even side by side with the guy at a stop light and he didn't notice lol. I guess some people just aren't as observant or just aren't that into this car as we are...
OpenFlash Tablet Tune v2.06 E85 Stage 1 - Grimmspeed Intake, Strut Tower Brace & Master Cylinder Brace - MTEC Clutch & Shifter Springs - TRD Quickshifter - cQuartz Finest Paint Protection Coating - and more to come...
jaf89f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #42
Birquah
KCCO

Is your car without spoiler? I may have seen you turning onto Kirkwood from Rose Hill a few times perhaps.