follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 06-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #57
kosoku

Drives: 2013 fr-s
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I've used ft-speed factory a few times now and I'm impressed every time I use them.

Plus, the many install and review videos they post on their site are fantastic.

Keep up with the great work!
Old 06-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #58
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,193 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proof View Post
Yea im sick of trying to call and email. No reply on either front. No tracking number on shipments, no update under my account on their site. Not impressed.

EDIT. Coilovers arrived today so shipping was indeed fast. That said ST packed them very poorly, Box was in great shape on the outside but inside everything had moved out of the straps and springs and perches were rolling around and damaging the surface of a few parts. Not FT86Speedfactorys fault.

They had it in stock, shipped it fast. But not having any communication after 2 emails and 1 answered call out of 7 is not my idea of great customer service. Sorry guys guess you are having an off week from that famous customer service.
How many days were the emails/calls spread over?
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lonewolf For This Useful Post:
HaloFRS (07-06-2016)
Old 06-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #59
Proof

Drives: 2007 STI Limited / 2014 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Three. Its a business, I am a small business and the phone is answered within 3 rings. If it can not be answered a voicemail explains why. If we are closed for any reason the website is updated and voicemail box is updated to explain.
Proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #60
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,193 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Three. Its a business, I am a small business and the phone is answered within 3 rings. If it can not be answered a voicemail explains why. If we are closed for any reason the website is updated and voicemail box is updated to explain.
You just aren't busy enough...three days (are these even business days?) is not unreasonable

These guys install (see dirty/wrenching under the car), drive (race/show at events), and test the parts on their own shop cars...perhaps they don't have time to update their email/voicemail as often as you do, congrats, you're awesome...
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:19 AM   #61
FT-86 SpeedFactory

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,253 Posts
Mentioned: 341 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:

I apologize. We only have two lines, and 3 people. One is always in the warehouse/shop shipping, and I was out there helping as well this week. Yo is on the phones and email duty. A lot of times ( most of the time ) we get stuck on calls lasting 45mins + talking with clients about theoretical car set-ups and etc. Email is our best method of contact as it also gets a great audit trail down and allows us all to take a stab at the que of questions coming in.

It looks like we did get one e-mail, at 2:04PM on Wednesday and Yo replied at 2:23PM with tracking info. ( Guessing by orders for ST coilovers to Kentucky recently, sorry if wrong )

We have an automated tracking system that shoots emails out but it doesn't always end in success of sending out. We are working to fix that. We have also mentioned to KW ( maker of ST ) on many occasions they really need to change their packaging on those coils. Wish they would listen. Holler if you have any questions at all. We're doing our best to keep things rolling and improve things as well.

Thank you,
Jeremy
FT-86 SpeedFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:13 AM   #62
Proof

Drives: 2007 STI Limited / 2014 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Thanks Jeremy I understand being busy for sure. Not sure why that email failed to make it to me.

Thank you for the reply. Coils are in good shape and will work fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Proof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Proof For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (06-20-2014)