follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 12-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #8107
IntotheOcean

Drives: Sexy Frs Firestorm M/T
Thanked 1,636 Times in 760 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
So you're jelly I didn't pay for my college education? Take a loan out like everyone else then.

Envy's a nasty thing. I said I was fortunate; hate away.

That fact that you actually think you've worked hard for it all is what pisses me off. I don't think you will fully understand until you work two jobs, help support your single mom, while also harbor still born dreams of making something out of your life.
Can I take out loans without having a cosigner? Possibly, but should I put myself in that kind of debt when I can get fanincial aid at 24 since my mother doesn't make enough to be considered poor now. Yeah I think I'll wait, continue to work both jobs and save.
You don't want to get lump into the group of entitled kids - yet here you are acting like a child, trying so desperately hard to defend yourself and saying how different you are from them.

Now be a greatful little kid, thank your parents for everything. And Don't pretend you paved the road you made by working as 'hard' as you did.

And it goes without saying, I have amazing parents who love me. I don't base the title 'best mom ever' of what she is capable of giving me.
Judging by how immature you act, not just here but I've noticed in other comments in the past you could use some better up bringing.
But hey that's just my .2cents
Haters gonna hate yo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IntotheOcean For This Useful Post:
davesrave (12-29-2012), M-17 (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #8108
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
I never said I worked hard for $100K... I worked hard IN college and I work HARD now at my white collar job. I'm defending myself from your defaming my character, which has no basis beyond your envy.

Continue to work both jobs and save, I don't recommend college loan debt.

Best mom ever because she drove a WRX not because she gave it to me, but for many other reasons that you can't comprehend Wow. You're SO bitter, it kind of amazes me. I could use better upbringing? My internet persona is not who I am, but I'll take that advice. Internet, srsbsns y'all.

EDIT: Everyone where I live is like that too, except they got BMWs for high school.

Last edited by OrbitalEllipses; 12-28-2012 at 02:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OrbitalEllipses For This Useful Post:
M-17 (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #8109
Jayde

Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #8110
ayau

Drives: Some rust bucket
Thanked 1,045 Times in 556 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayde View Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #8111
blur
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Drives: E36 5.7 V8
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
It's sad that you feel entitled to these things, when really you should be grateful and humble.

edit:
Old 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #8112
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
It's easy to judge and make assumptions over the internet. Trying to justify what's right or wrong from two different cases will never see eye to eye.

I can only be happy if people can live up to be unselfish, honest, understanding, and be morally inclined to help their fellow man in this world.

I myself have seen a lot, not all in my very own experience though, where friends or strangers have had the best or worst upbringings. Some are given the best chances or some have to really dig deep to get where they are. Do some deserve it? Maybe or maybe not, it comes down to all us in accepting what we have or not and just be fortunate that it doesn't get any worse, in my humble opinion.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
davesrave (12-29-2012), IntotheOcean (12-29-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #8113
wrxgoose
WUB WUB

Drives: 2013 Firestorm
Thanked 1,573 Times in 858 Posts
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
time has come to derail. there's enough hate in the world already as it is

The Following User Says Thank You to wrxgoose For This Useful Post:
Jayde (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #8114
Exhaust
UCanThrottleMyBody

Drives: 2015 GM 370z Sport
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermassive View Post
Sorry but RB kit is for the boy racer types out there. It was cool seeing the SEMA cars but the thing looks silly on a car with 170ish WHP, not to mention body rivets...

The GRMN widebody pics are slick as snot, full fenders with no silly notches for no reason!!! The wing is stupid but the rest of the car is great.

I'm not gonna hate on RB kit adopters because that's their perogative, but in my eyes it's about as F&F rice as it gets...only thing missing is a giant NOS bottle in the back window...
For regular street use I agree, way too extreme. However if your tracking the car with a massive turbo setup pushing a helluva lot of HP, then id say its functional.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #8115
Racecomp Engineering

Drives: 2016 BRZ, 2012 Paris Di2 & 2018 STI
Thanked 7,310 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Racecomp Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhaust View Post
I woudlnt say fast and the furious because it's functional, it might be THE very best AERO released for the 86 yet.
There's a lot of drag on that rocket bunny kit compared to the white one.....

It still looks really cool though. Just a few things that could be improved functionally.

- drew
Old 12-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #8116
Racecomp Engineering

Drives: 2016 BRZ, 2012 Paris Di2 & 2018 STI
Thanked 7,310 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Racecomp Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxgoose View Post

When I have a rough day, I look at pictures of puppies.

- Andrew
Old 12-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #8117
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

I prefer bunnies and kitties. Puppies work too though.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #8118
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntotheOcean View Post
That fact that you actually think you've worked hard for it all is what pisses me off. I don't think you will fully understand until you work two jobs, help support your single mom, while also harbor still born dreams of making something out of your life.
Can I take out loans without having a cosigner? Possibly, but should I put myself in that kind of debt when I can get fanincial aid at 24 since my mother doesn't make enough to be considered poor now. Yeah I think I'll wait, continue to work both jobs and save.
You don't want to get lump into the group of entitled kids - yet here you are acting like a child, trying so desperately hard to defend yourself and saying how different you are from them.

Now be a greatful little kid, thank your parents for everything. And Don't pretend you paved the road you made by working as 'hard' as you did.

And it goes without saying, I have amazing parents who love me. I don't base the title 'best mom ever' of what she is capable of giving me.
Judging by how immature you act, not just here but I've noticed in other comments in the past you could use some better up bringing.
But hey that's just my .2cents
Haters gonna hate yo
Weren't you complaining about how your mom made you feel like shit for what you got her for xmas earlier?

I personally haven't organized my own finances to get the BRZ I want yet. But I know who the problem is there. Nothing to do with whether my step-siblings all got house down payments and weddings paid for. See the difference? Orbital's parents or his college don't affect my financial incompetence.

Life's not fair.

Because titanium.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dimman For This Useful Post:
OrbitalEllipses (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #8119
Jayde

Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
So today while I was at the bank cashing my paycheck and getting a new debit card since my old one was counterfeited and used down in the city (wouldn't be the first time this happened to me, happened on my credit card a few times), I decided to ask what I can be pre-approved for in a house. After living in an apartment my whole life, and this one specifically for 13~ years, I want my own place to call home without neighbors and the worry of what will happen to my car when I got outside. I live with my mother at the moment, and she will more then likely be coming with me for a while till she can find something on her own and that I can pay for everything myself. I don't require much. A small two bedroom one bath is all I need. Don't need cable or land line phone, just internet. Only real requirement is a garage. It's one of the things in life I've always wanted but never had, and while that might seem weird to some people, you have to look at it from the perspective of someone who's a car guy but not made in money. I want my BRZ to be clean all the time. The guy I spoke to at the bank said someone will be calling me in 72 hours to ask some questions and go from there. I told my good friend who's well connected in pretty much everything (and who helped me get my BRZ at a great rate after one phone call) what I did and all he asked was which bank I went to, so maybe he can pull a string for me again. I already can't thank him enough for what he's done for me. If this works too, I don't know what I'll do.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #8120
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

That sounds awesome! There's no equity in renting, purchasing a home is a big deal; Grats and good luck!
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?