follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #57
Dark
Elite Padawan

Drives: '15 WRX, 15 GLA250, and 2 feet
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Gran Turismo 5 Videos

Guys, I finally found it. Enjoy!!!

GT5 Trailer
[u2b]vcerwtwWQBc[/u2b]
GT5 X1 Prototype
[u2b]zMSPQYT1xIo[/u2b]
Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #58
zbirdman777
86 Addict

Drives: 2009 Scion tC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm so stoked for this game. I already pre-ordered the collectors edition. I finally own a car on the game too so I can see if the simulations are close to the real thing.

It's been a long wait...too long...I hope it doesn't disappoint.
zbirdman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #59
BoostJunkie
RaggedEdge Autosports

Drives: 97 APU Supra
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wow this game looks pretty good, kinda wish I had a ps3 to get it, the need to make it for 360 also, I know it won't happen I'm just saying

BoostJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #60
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,102 Times in 8,333 Posts
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie View Post
Wow this game looks pretty good, kinda wish I had a ps3 to get it, the need to make it for 360 also, I know it won't happen I'm just saying
If they did make it for xbox, they need several disc to make sure to fit all the graphic and other crap, cuz BR disc has so much more space than HD disc
Old 09-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #61
zbirdman777
86 Addict

It's tradition as well. Gran turismo has always been a Playstation exclusive. It's the reason why many people buy a PS3. This game and MGS4 were why I bought a PS3.

I could also care less about Crash Damage. Personally I don't like seeing my beautiful cars get wrecked.

What I'd really like to see is "Car download packs". I expect this game to be the current GT for at least 5 years. I'd be nice to be able to download more cars for the game from the PS Store to keep up with the Car Industry.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #62
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbirdman777 View Post
It's tradition as well. Gran turismo has always been a Playstation exclusive. It's the reason why many people buy a PS3. This game and MGS4 were why I bought a PS3.

I could also care less about Crash Damage. Personally I don't like seeing my beautiful cars get wrecked.

What I'd really like to see is "Car download packs". I expect this game to be the current GT for at least 5 years. I'd be nice to be able to download more cars for the game from the PS Store to keep up with the Car Industry.
That's high possibility. It's perfect way to profit! lol

Yeah, GT is always been in the PS series and some ppl buy PS cuz of this. As for me, I was PS fan since first PS. I have owned almost every single Sony PS series (except PSX & PSPgo).
Old 09-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #63
Dark
Elite Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
That's high possibility. It's perfect way to profit! lol

Yeah, GT is always been in the PS series and some ppl buy PS cuz of this. As for me, I was PS fan since first PS. I have owned almost every single Sony PS series (except PSX & PSPgo).
I have each one of PSone, PSP and PS2, and 2 PS3s (slim and fat) LOL. Playstaion is Sony's trump card.

There is one thing I'm still wondering about the game. Will production version of FT-86 be downloadable? In GT5P, I downloaded California, Evora, and err... what is another one? LOL, a bike?
Old 09-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #64
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
I have each one of PSone, PSP and PS2, and 2 PS3s (slim and fat) LOL. Playstaion is Sony's trump card.

There is one thing I'm still wondering about the game. Will production version of FT-86 be downloadable? In GT5P, I downloaded California, Evora, and err... what is another one? LOL, a bike?
Yeah, but do you own, the original PSP (PlaySation Pocket) that was for PS1? I still own that! Yes, I did use it for FFVIII

I sold the GT5P, so I didn't know there were DLC. Well that tell you that, we have more chance of having DLC in the GT5. Also I was reading the GT site and said that there's a new feature that your friend can lend or borrow your driver.

K, here's what they said on their site

Quote:
Lend and Borrow AI Drivers to Gain Experience

There is also a special mode in Community called "Remote Races" where you can compete in B-Spec mode by selecting an AI driver and a car of your own to pit against a friend's AI driver and car. Your friends must set their drivers to "public" for you to race against them.
This also means that in turn, any AI drivers that you set to be public may be called out to race by friends from your friends list. When this happens, your AI drivers will participate in your friends' remote races even without your knowledge.
You can watch the races that you host in Remote Races, but you will not be able to give your drivers any direction as a race director like you can in the standard B-spec mode. This is to keep the races with your friends' online AI drivers fair, as they won't be there to coach their drivers.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #65
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Didn't they do this in Prologue already? I'm pretty sure mine didn't have the Ferrari California or Lotus Evora when I first bought it.

Because titanium.
Dimman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #66
BoostJunkie
RaggedEdge Autosports

Quote:

They probably will, forza3 does that, and it's great, when ever they release new cars you can go on and buy them in a pack, tracks to, I just wish they'd have like engine/body/rims pieces that were discontinued that you could get, or that they only offered for a short time so that everyones vehicles could be a Lil diff

Old 09-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #67
zbirdman777
86 Addict

Yep, Sony FTW! I've got one of the rare BC PS3s so I got rid of my older systems.

@Dark: That's actually what I was worried about. If they don't include the production version of the ft86 in the game and there's no updates I don't want to wait 5 years for gt6 to drive the real Ft86.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #68
BoostJunkie
RaggedEdge Autosports

Quote:
Yep, Sony FTW! I've got one of the rare BC PS3s so I got rid of my older systems.

@Dark: That's actually what I was worried about. If they don't include the production version of the ft86 in the game and there's no updates I don't want to wait 5 years for gt6 to drive the real Ft86.
Here here

Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #69
Dark
Elite Padawan

Quote:

Honestly, I'm not worried about being able to drive production of FT-86 in GT5 because I'm sure we will. I just want to know if it's going to be free like California and Evora, or we have to pay. There will be many tweaks and updates until we get our hands on GT6.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:45 AM   #70
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Seriously can't wait for GT5 to come out. We can make your own track and race w your friends. We could even have FT86 race battle and see who's the best driver here. lol