|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#43 |
|
A Demon
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: Raven GT86
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,992
Thanks: 190
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
The Comedian
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: SWP BRZ Limited
Location: Irvine
Posts: 969
Thanks: 94
Thanked 642 Times in 266 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
|
Finally starting to get used to the controls and maps. Averaging around 1.5-2.0 KD ratio
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Ninja Cat Mod
Join Date: Sep 2011
Drives: BRZ
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 11,956
Thanked 6,255 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
|
I think i'm better off in Warzone than arena. Tried it at level 2 and got slaughtered by people with fuel rod canons? I think i need to level up more before I enter back in that section, but I'll give CTF a chance.
On a side note: Legendary Campaign run tonight?
__________________
Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
The Comedian
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: SWP BRZ Limited
Location: Irvine
Posts: 969
Thanks: 94
Thanked 642 Times in 266 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
|
I was getting wrecked in arena when I first started. I didn't know the maps, or the guns. Now I'm rocking it, just give it some time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 86 Shirt Teespring Campaign | Saucy86 | Miscellaneous | 4 | 10-13-2015 10:21 PM |
| The HALO thread (includes upcoming HALO 5) | 53Driver | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 74 | 07-14-2015 07:06 AM |
| Help my DHP Campaign and get AWESOME rewards! | MicheleAbbate | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 4 | 02-04-2015 09:56 PM |
| Help my DHP Campaign and get AWESOME rewards! | MicheleAbbate | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 0 | 01-12-2015 12:48 PM |
| Turbo kit campaign | TheChopShop | Forced Induction | 102 | 09-11-2012 02:48 PM |