|
||||||
| Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain. |
| View Poll Results: Ark or Perrin | |||
| Perrin 2.5 Resonated |
|
64 | 51.20% |
| Ark Grip |
|
36 | 28.80% |
| Ark DTS |
|
25 | 20.00% |
| Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#43 |
|
DrivinginDreams...Cloud86
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Toyota GT86
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,173
Thanks: 1,481
Thanked 266 Times in 178 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
|
Doesn't the M7 cost around the same as the ARK?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '18 STi
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 837
Thanks: 1,315
Thanked 201 Times in 155 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
I'm not too sure. If I remember correctly, I think their prices are quite similar, with the M7 costing around $1.2k ~ $1.6k and the Ark from the lower $1k to mid $1.2k. I haven't been in the exhaust scene for a minute so I'm not even sure what the prices are now a days.
Take this for a grain of salt, but if I were you, I wouldn't consider buying either exhausts. They're both way too expensive and for the "gains" that you do get, are negligible. You're only really getting noise and weight (if you're buying the Ark). If you're a on tight budget, get something an axle-back and call it a day--it'll both satisfy your sound cravings and wallet (this is assuming you're still naturally aspirated).
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FS: Perrin headerback, Injen Intake and Perrin Pulley | Boxer-86 | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 39 | 10-29-2013 10:32 PM |
| Anyone keen to swap their Perrin Unresonated mid pipe for a Perrin resonated one? | Jigga | Australia Classifieds | 0 | 07-07-2013 12:35 AM |
| Perrin Stubby Antenna and black Perrin oil cap. | notFRS | Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) | 13 | 05-22-2013 09:05 PM |
| perrin pulley perrin intake tube | Area51 | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 4 | 04-05-2013 06:11 PM |