follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #43
Zxtole
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: FR-S
Location: USA
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hey cool stuff, yea I was there yesterday, you got me . Oh goodness, that's a tough degree. Working on getting that Opti-Guard so when it decides to rain all day It's not a day long fix.
Zxtole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #44
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Yeah its tough :-P Especially over summer and full time work.... ugh
I only saw it for a second though didn't wanna hold up traffic while leaving. :-P Definitely the right color for it tho, just wish mine would show up. Supposed to this weekend but so far the dealer has been quiet . Just gotta be more patient I guess. :-P What are u studying?

Last edited by b_massey02; 06-28-2012 at 01:44 PM.
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #45
Zxtole
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: FR-S
Location: USA
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm guessing you went with the local dealer? They really handled the whole process well, MSRP + delivery fee and that was it. Though I'd suggest not letting them wash your car, mine has a few swirls from them. What color/trans? Psychology, I hit graduate school in the fall of next year, fun stuff.
Zxtole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #46
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I went through thomasville scion I bought my wife's tc through them and was impressed so I thought I'd give em a shot. Ultramarine 6mt same as yours. Psychology eek to me that seems harder than engineering. :-P
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #47
kmbkk
First 86 Driver Baby!
 
kmbkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: FR-S, Flex
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 1,760
Thanks: 520
Thanked 525 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgrinch View Post
Sweet. Can't wait for an update

Well, my caris now in Miami at the shop. Hopefully the guys at Treadstone will be able to get started on it soon!
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #48
SprayedBigCube
Member
 
SprayedBigCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 FRS 6M, 2010 Camaro 2SS 6M
Location: Fort Walton Beach
Posts: 29
Thanks: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Just got mine (okay, it's 'hers' LOL) yesterday. Whiteout 6MT. Drove all the way to New Orleans' Bob Bohn Toyota/Scion since Quality in Fort Walton originally said I was 14th on the list. 30 minutes after leaving New Orleans, they call and say someone above me bailed and if I wanted theirs. Oh well.
__________________
FRS bone stock. Camaro SS LSA forged, stroked, ported, nitrous plate w/standalone, dyno tuned old stock cube numbers: NA-473/437, N20-585/626 at the wheels, 3.90 RPM diff, ACT twin-disk clutch, 18x10 F14's w/NT05R 305/45's, and other supporting mods.
SprayedBigCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #49
kmbkk
First 86 Driver Baby!
 
kmbkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: FR-S, Flex
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 1,760
Thanks: 520
Thanked 525 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprayedBigCube View Post
Just got mine (okay, it's 'hers' LOL) yesterday. Whiteout 6MT. Drove all the way to New Orleans' Bob Bohn Toyota/Scion since Quality in Fort Walton originally said I was 14th on the list. 30 minutes after leaving New Orleans, they call and say someone above me bailed and if I wanted theirs. Oh well.

Very nice! And great choice on the color BTW!
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #50
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Alrighty NW Florida got my Ultramarine 6MT so when do we meet.
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #51
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer
 
King Tut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Posts: 7,279
Thanks: 607
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
The easiest thing to do is to just pick a date, time, and place. Then people can decide if they can make it. Quite a long drive from FWB to Tally.
__________________
King Tut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #52
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Yeah but I visit back that way pretty regular I have family there. :-P
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.