follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting

Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting What these cars were built for!

User Tag List

Old 02-23-2020, 05:39 PM   #43
snuff58

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited MTblue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I agree w/ strat61caster:
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
Don't change anything until you know what you're trying to change. This sounds like throwing parts at the car just because you have some money in your pocket. You haven't described any problems you're trying to fix with suspension mods so it sounds to me like you got a flawless car.

I've been tracking my MY14 BRZ since the Oct '15. I haven't made any mods unless I needed them. My first front suspension mod was the adjustable camber bolts, so I could get some camber. When it got to the point that I was really wasting the outside of my tires, I installed the CSG Tein Flex A's to get the correct camber I needed. That really needed adjustable swaybar end links at the same time. I have no problem with the stock front swaybar. Gaining rear camber, at the same time, required adjustable lower control arms and the adjustable sway bar end links.
snuff58 is offline   Reply With Quote