follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #4593
Grimlock
Senior Member
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: BRZ and NA
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 878
Thanks: 46
Thanked 270 Times in 167 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
i really need to find a cheaper hobby, like coke.
I'm a 3-liter-a-day guy myself.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #4594
Tank
Mumbler
 
Tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: Sensibly
Location: Maryland
Posts: 129
Thanks: 26
Thanked 80 Times in 51 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
I'm a 3-liter-a-day guy myself.
I was drinking nearly that much when I was younger. Looking back at the health problems I encountered and had to overcome, I'd recommend that you stop immediately.
Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #4595
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
fortune auto 500's with swift springs and radial bearing mount on the way.

i really need to find a cheaper hobby, like coke.
Go running. It's cheaper and healthier than coke. I'm doing the couch to 5k program right now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #4596
IloveBaldEagles
Junior Member
 
IloveBaldEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Gray.
Location: VA.gina
Posts: 1,937
Thanks: 3,620
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
fortune auto 500's with swift springs and radial bearing mount on the way.

i really need to find a cheaper hobby, like coke.
When is your ETA on them? And can you PM who you ordered them from?
IloveBaldEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #4597
sshole
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: BRZ
Location: VA
Posts: 594
Thanks: 201
Thanked 389 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Fortune Auto is based in Richmond, VA...
sshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #4598
xjohnx
Grip>Slip
 
xjohnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Location: RVA
Posts: 3,563
Thanks: 656
Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveBaldEagles View Post
When is your ETA on them? And can you PM who you ordered them from?
3 weeks. Ordered mine through ft86speedfactory as I don't believe they take direct orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshole View Post
Fortune Auto is based in Richmond, VA...
Yep, one of the reasons i went with them, can have them rebuilt locally if needed. Also going to be able to pick them up from the shop when they're ready
xjohnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #4599
xjohnx
Grip>Slip
 
xjohnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Location: RVA
Posts: 3,563
Thanks: 656
Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
VICTORY!

got tired of the loose pins in my OBD2 port causing random connection dropouts so I finally repinned it. Nice and tight again. Decided to use an OBD2 extension cable as well to prevent future the recently replaced pins from getting abused.
xjohnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #4600
IloveBaldEagles
Junior Member
 
IloveBaldEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Gray.
Location: VA.gina
Posts: 1,937
Thanks: 3,620
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshole View Post
Fortune Auto is based in Richmond, VA...
I know that. They are built to order and wanted to know what is the ETA they get from ordering to getting them delivered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
3 weeks. Ordered mine through ft86speedfactory as I don't believe they take direct orders.



Yep, one of the reasons i went with them, can have them rebuilt locally if needed. Also going to be able to pick them up from the shop when they're ready
Thanks! I should be ordering them soon myself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
I am very insecure. I have no friends. I want people to love me
IloveBaldEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #4601
Grimlock
Senior Member
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: BRZ and NA
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 878
Thanks: 46
Thanked 270 Times in 167 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
I was drinking nearly that much when I was younger. Looking back at the health problems I encountered and had to overcome, I'd recommend that you stop immediately.
Not to be a Buzz Killington, but it was a joke. I was trying to transpose coke (as in cocaine) with Coke (as in Coca-Cola™).
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #4602
ScurrilousKnave
Member
 
ScurrilousKnave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Drives: '96 AE102
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 63
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argento View Post
Hahaha yes indeed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool! I'm at Reliable Churchill. Neat coincidence.
__________________
ScurrilousKnave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #4603
BoostinIX
Gettin SIKKY sideways
 
BoostinIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '97 S14.5 / '13 BRZ
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 1,136
Thanks: 280
Thanked 473 Times in 301 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Formula Drift : Road Atlanta is this weekend! Tune in and cheer on your local FD team! I'll snap some good pics for you guys while I'm there

Schedule:
http://www.formulad.com/schedule/pro...ad-atlanta.php

Livestream:
http://www.formulad.com/live/
__________________
Instagram: BoostinIX



BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #4604
civicdrivr
Senior Member
 
civicdrivr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: 2018 Golf R
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,807
Thanks: 5,386
Thanked 1,095 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
Formula Drift : Road Atlanta is this weekend! Tune in and cheer on your local FD team! I'll snap some good pics for you guys while I'm there

Schedule:
http://www.formulad.com/schedule/pro...ad-atlanta.php

Livestream:
http://www.formulad.com/live/
I might bump into you, I'll be there both days.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
__________________
Parting out HERE
civicdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #4605
Argento
Senior Member
 
Argento's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Argento
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 144
Thanks: 111
Thanked 32 Times in 27 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399416882.717561.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  256.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399416893.730901.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  235.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399416902.863989.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  153.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399416917.546652.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  233.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399416927.181021.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  136.3 KB
Camaro had LOLFRS plates. We swarmed around his car haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
'13 - FRS 6MT -HID 6K, LED DRL, Injen intake, Tanabe Overpipe, DC Sports Front Pipe, TRD Catback, Eibach Sportline 1.4" Springs, Helix Tribar Tails, VIS Racing CF Duckbill Trunk, TWM Short Throw, Rota MXR-F 18x9.5 +38 245/40/18 Kumho Ecsta 4x **New wheel set up in the works**
Argento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #4606
kanundrum
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 5,364
Thanks: 2,704
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Review of my Tail of the Dragon Trip

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65191
__________________
Ive spent most of my life racing... The rest I just wasted
kanundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread OMNOM Mid-Atlantic 7400 08-27-2021 08:30 PM
*Chat* Vancouver FR-S/BRZ Members Mumbo Jumbo Thread peazs CANADA 1397 06-28-2019 12:17 PM
Its The Mid Week Chat! vividracing Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 17 07-09-2012 01:31 AM
#ft86club chat room ayau Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1 03-02-2012 10:53 PM
FT86Club IIRC Chat Zaku Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2 12-12-2011 09:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.