follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #29
Kayysonie
Badass Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: 2014 SWP BRZ Limited
Location: Near Detroit Zoo
Posts: 342
Thanks: 60
Thanked 68 Times in 48 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
@PERRIN_Chris

Just recently purchased the Perrin oil cooler kit.

I know the kit is designed to be in the middle of the grill. I kind of want to keep it more into the driver side front grill.

I know it is more for aesthetics but do Perrin make custom length hoses if given length? I will have to measure out the length. If I give the ones that came with my kit, will you be able to modify that?

I don't really want to do it myself risking leaking the AN fittings.

PS: I Pm'ed you but your mail is full
Kayysonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #30
PERRIN_Chris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 770
Thanks: 450
Thanked 536 Times in 316 Posts
Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to PERRIN_Chris
Sorry about that, I deleted a whole lot of PMs, so I'm good now.

We should be able to do that, you'd just want to give us a call to order it. It probably will be a little extra, but it shouldn't be too much.

Give Thomas a call, and he can set you up, thanks! 503-693-1702.
PERRIN_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perrin Reverse Lockout Ring Installation and Review! Sony Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 21 07-17-2018 06:19 PM
Perrin Catback Exhaust Installation and Review! Sony Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 316 01-24-2016 01:01 PM
Perrin oil cooler real world review. Impressions. Racecomp Engineering Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 40 03-18-2013 02:31 PM
Perrin Oil cooler install review LeeMaster Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 3 03-14-2013 10:41 PM
Quick review to my perrin CAI, installation, and Results 3askoul Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 0 03-12-2013 03:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.