follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #29
zoomzoomers

Drives: 2013 Subaru SWP BRZ Limited 6AT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Also, I have a few bolt on mods on my car and who knows what effect they've had. I've read somewhere that some people have stated they're fuel economy going up with bolt ons but I do not think that is the case with me. I haven't taken a before and after measurement, but I'm pretty certain that I've lost some mileage after my bolt ons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
Interesting, because I guess it depends on what you mean by "driving aggressively". I'm always the first one away from the light, and rarely take an exit ramp where I'm not having to brake because of traffic ahead. I usually downshift into the power band anytime I'm changing lanes or passing, and am usually running 5 to 9MPH over the speed limit.

I am still running the OEM tires which may account for some of it, and while I do commute in traffic my average speed is probably in the 45-50MPH range even though there is a quite a bit of stop and go.

Just shows how much it can vary from one situation to the next.
Man Law#17:A man in the company of a hot, seductively dressed, woman MUST remain sober enough to fight!

MODS: AVO tubes + filter, Cusco (F) strut brace w/ MC brace, Perrin CBE, Subaru OEM trunk tray, Grimmspeed front license re-locator & hood struts and Beatsonic rear cam.
zoomzoomers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoomzoomers For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (02-10-2013)