follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2015, 08:45 AM   #29
djdrugga24
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Asphalt 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikJ View Post
I live in Ridgewood, as well. Shoot me a PM, I've got some shops to recommend.
I also live in Ridgewood as well. I am getting most of my work done at my buddy's shop in Queens Village, Simplicity Auto. The address is 216-25 Hempstead Ave. Queens Village, NY 11429.

They have worked on a few FRS's in the past and are currently working two other ones at the moment, mine and another guy's frs. I know they did a turbo setup already in a FRS already.
djdrugga24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #30
GT86drifter
Drift Specialist
 
GT86drifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: 180SX,GT86
Location: JDM ONLY
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 237
Thanked 475 Times in 276 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
I'm not a shop but I can install anything you can look up #limitgarage #driftlimitinstalled in IG for cars I've worked on.
__________________
GT86drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FR-S Performance Shop in Bay Area 86 FRS Southern California 6 08-29-2012 02:16 AM
EDI Performance Shop Car Ken@EDI Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 0 08-07-2012 09:27 PM
NW Shop Review: VIP Performance DarrenDriven Northwest 1 06-09-2012 01:23 PM
2012 Tokyo Auto Salon Coverage - Cars/Race Queens/Misc (incl. 86 and BRZ) shawrf1 FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 50 01-20-2012 12:04 AM
2012 Tokyo Auto Salon Coverage - Cars/Race Queens/Misc (incl. 86 and BRZ) shawrf1 BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 50 01-20-2012 12:04 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.