follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #3277
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Saw 2befrank on campus today!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #3278
2beFrank
Member
 
2beFrank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: Firestorm 6MT
Location: Silver Spring
Posts: 52
Thanks: 47
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrohit View Post
Saw 2befrank on campus today!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Ah, your 10 series. So fresh and clean! and Nathan right behind you haha..
2beFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #3279
Nathan Atkins
Member
 
Nathan Atkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ, 2005 Mazda RX-8
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 42
Thanks: 10
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I saw 2befrank also as I was leaving, I yelled "Hey 2befrank!" Out the window he was like "dafuq?"

Did you guys see that autox info up there^^^^^
Nathan Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #3280
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Atkins View Post
I saw 2befrank also as I was leaving, I yelled "Hey 2befrank!" Out the window he was like "dafuq?"

Did you guys see that autox info up there^^^^^
Were you behind me!?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #3281
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beFrank View Post
Ah, your 10 series. So fresh and clean! and Nathan right behind you haha..
From far away lol, there's so many stickers and glue residue that I still have to get off. :mad:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #3282
Nathan Atkins
Member
 
Nathan Atkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ, 2005 Mazda RX-8
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 42
Thanks: 10
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrohit View Post
Were you behind me!?
Yeah I pulled up along side you after the "leaving campus" ramp and gave you a nod. I was in my rx8.
Nathan Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #3283
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Atkins View Post
Yeah I pulled up along side you after the "leaving campus" ramp and gave you a nod. I was in my rx8.
I figured that was you! I didn't take off on the ramp to 95 because I wanted to see who was driving. It was nice to meet you unofficially . I saw saw that you gave me a nod when you were behind me at the 4 way stop.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #3284
Nathan Atkins
Member
 
Nathan Atkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ, 2005 Mazda RX-8
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 42
Thanks: 10
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrohit View Post
I figured that was you! I didn't take off on the ramp to 95 because I wanted to see who was driving. It was nice to meet you unofficially . I saw saw that you gave me a nod when you were behind me at the 4 way stop.
You should go autocrossing with me and 2befrank someday soon
Nathan Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #3285
OrbitalEllipses
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Attitude
Location: MD
Posts: 10,046
Thanks: 884
Thanked 4,890 Times in 2,903 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Atkins View Post
Yup, I'm a senior in mechanical engineering there, I typically drive the Red RX-8 on direzza star specs, there's another similar looking car driven by a girl.
Brunette with a red R3 by any chance?
OrbitalEllipses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:50 PM   #3286
Nathan Atkins
Member
 
Nathan Atkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ, 2005 Mazda RX-8
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 42
Thanks: 10
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
Brunette with a red R3 by any chance?
Not exactly, a brunette yes, a chubby latina, but the car is a Red series one 6MT like mine
Nathan Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #3287
OrbitalEllipses
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Attitude
Location: MD
Posts: 10,046
Thanks: 884
Thanked 4,890 Times in 2,903 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Atkins View Post
Not exactly, a brunette yes, a chubby latina, but the car is a Red series one 6MT like mine
Hm, not who I'm thinking of, damn.
OrbitalEllipses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #3288
alxtheoreo
Senior Member
 
alxtheoreo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: VA
Posts: 914
Thanks: 305
Thanked 93 Times in 81 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Parked next to a Firestorm w/ the Scion blk & grey pinstripe at my job. Lol
__________________
Invidia catless FP & Q300. Enkei TS-10s. Conti ExtremeContact Sport tires. Hawk HPS pads. Centric Rotors.
alxtheoreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #3289
IloveBaldEagles
Junior Member
 
IloveBaldEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Gray.
Location: VA.gina
Posts: 1,937
Thanks: 3,620
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
White frs on picket road in Fairfax a few days ago around 7PM. Totally forgot to post.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
I am very insecure. I have no friends. I want people to love me
IloveBaldEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #3290
BareZ
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: SUBARU BRZ,VW MK5 R32
Location: Lorton ,VA
Posts: 49
Thanks: 26
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
SAW WHITEOUT FR-S ON CLIFTON RD 10/10/13 AROUND 6:20 BRAKER!!
I WAS DRIVING SWP BRZ LMT !! JUST FOLLOW HIM COUPLE OF MINUTE.
BareZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Drives in the Mid-Atlantic IntenseDVDA Mid-Atlantic 21 01-03-2015 03:04 PM
First Mid-Atlantic FR-S Meet kanundrum Mid-Atlantic 25 06-05-2012 05:12 PM
Central Atlantic Toyota mattyboy311 Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11 05-30-2012 02:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.