|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
Wannabe JDM Type S
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 476
Thanks: 90
Thanked 207 Times in 118 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
JDM classics PRE 1985
It's a sr-5 model, mikuni solex carbs, slightly lowered. Custom side exit exhaust. I'll take engine pictures when I get a chance.
__________________
My Wannabe JDM Type S build: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24702
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: It alls slivery blue.
Location: United States
Posts: 88
Thanks: 25
Thanked 63 Times in 27 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I miss being around old cars, i used to work at a shop that did a lot of Datsun work, and had a 510.
I do enjoy that fact my FRS just starts and doesn't have carbs to fuck with though. haha
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: FRS/NA1/'12 Mustang/'97 4Runner
Location: Kyle, TX
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 85 Times in 66 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I have been in an on again/off again cycle for the last few years, trying to find a 1st gen Celica coupe like my dad had in my youth. I really need to obtain one...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
If anyone cares, I updated the blog I've got for my Datsun.
http://fairladyandthetramp.blogspot.com/ - Andy |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: 86 GTS
Location: Sydney AUS
Posts: 853
Thanks: 1,111
Thanked 1,430 Times in 417 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 raven black fr-s
Location: cincinnati, oh
Posts: 1,447
Thanks: 503
Thanked 443 Times in 305 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
-
Join Date: Nov 2012
Drives: '13 FRS - STX
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 10,386
Thanks: 13,791
Thanked 9,502 Times in 5,013 Posts
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
|
Severely lacking a Honda:
![]() And I've currently got a huge hard on for Mazda's right now... ![]() ![]() ![]() Current dream car but with the '83+ mechanicals and a mild street build motor:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: 2013 asphalt fr-s
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 57
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
What's the white car? Mazda? It's stunning!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 87 Supra, 13 FRS, 05 FXT
Location: Honolulu, CA
Posts: 485
Thanks: 229
Thanked 144 Times in 118 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 86/BRZ - 'Instant Classics' | white_knight | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 90 | 12-04-2012 10:14 AM |
| Classics at FridayFest in Panama City Beach | Hype | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 6 | 09-10-2012 12:56 AM |