|
||||||
| New England MA, ME, NH, RI, VT |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: 2013 DZE/01 (sold for MX5 ND1)
Location: western MA
Posts: 871
Thanks: 265
Thanked 269 Times in 133 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
|
I see your sig says you're 90% sure that you're not getting the BRZ, but if you still want to ride in mine, FYI I'm picking it up on Thursday. Feel free to PM me.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Vortech Supercharged
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: WRB BRZ 6MT LTD
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,447
Thanks: 1,897
Thanked 467 Times in 283 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
|
Thanks dude. Really busy with the new job right now. I'll hit u up when I know my schedule
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|