follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting

Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting What these cars were built for!

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #15
forwallblakmail
Troll Level: Expert
 
forwallblakmail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ, '18 F150 3.5EB, '07 Cayman
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 231
Thanks: 206
Thanked 103 Times in 59 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Here's my season.

Pro:
April 26-27: Fed Ex Field in Largo, MD, near Washington, D.C.
June 28-29: Toledo Express Airport in Toledo, OH
July 26-27: Wilmington Airpark in Wilmington, OH

Match:
April 12-13: Wilmington Airpark in Wilmington, OH

Tour:
August 2-3: Wilmington Airpark in Wilmington, OH
__________________
Nick K.
NASA ST5/TT5 #130
Southeast Region
forwallblakmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #16
AustinTX
Pawn in game of life
 
AustinTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 19 STX BRZzz
Location: ATX
Posts: 262
Thanks: 33
Thanked 65 Times in 42 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I'm doing the TX Tour, TX Pro, and Nationals. Considering the Blytheville Pro and Pro Finale. I've not done a finale yet, but the utter cheapness of CS has me thinking it could be much easier this year. This is unless the car is totally outclassed. Gotta find that out pretty quick!
__________________
Autocross nut
AustinTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #17
piknockout
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2014 BRZ
Location: Maryland
Posts: 89
Thanks: 1
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Decided to go to Dixie next month, driving Danny's Chicken Italiano. Should be a good time, currently 17 signed up for STX. Probably a good chance I might make it out to Wilmington for the Match Tour as well, just need to figure out what I'm driving. Maybe I'll install all the parts for the BRZ sitting in my place and see what happens. Hmm...

As for the rest of my schedule, probably DC/NJ/Wilmington Tour/Pro/Toledo/Packwood Tour/maybe Devens/Nationals and Pro Finale. This will be my first year missing Spring Nats, my buddy just had to schedule his wedding that weekend. Stupid jerk. :p
piknockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #18
SubiePig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: -'02 PSM WRX, '94 Miata, '13 BRZ
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 438
Thanks: 188
Thanked 155 Times in 112 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Plans for the year:
Dixie
College Station
Blytheville
Nationals
__________________

Sponsered by:Chasebays/Corr Performance Tuning/KartBoy/Bad Panda Motorsports/Racer-X Fabrication
STX Build thread 14th/67 SCCA Nationals (2014)
SubiePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:58 PM   #19
jprice130
AutoX Nut
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2020 Toyota Supra
Location: Harrisburg, NC
Posts: 268
Thanks: 76
Thanked 74 Times in 59 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Congrats to all the 86ers for the nice showing at the Dixie Nationals! I wish I could've joined you, but I was living vicariously through you and cheering for you via the Ustream broadcast.

Steven Hughes put down some nice times in CS and his raw times would've trophied in STX, so it looks like Henry's car is setup well (must be those wheels! ha, ha!). Henry, congrats on getting into the trophies!

We also had great representation in STX even though an RX-8 won. Brian H. is no joke and I thought it was impressive that Josh was one cone away from snagging the win. Josh, I appreciate you giving STU a break, so my buddy, John Wolf could get his first STU win!

Anyway, I hope you guys all had safe travels and didn't get too soaked from the pouring rain. I had some friends in GS, STC, and ESP that didn't get to run, so I hate that the weather couldn't hold off for the whole event.

I hope to join some of you at the Turner Field Match Tour in May!

Last edited by jprice130; 03-16-2014 at 08:11 PM.
jprice130 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 NYR SCCA AutoX Schedule (Nassau Coliseum) NYR Solo NY / NJ / CT / PA 27 09-25-2013 06:13 PM
Official SCCA National Schedule Scooby South Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 18 01-06-2013 05:54 PM
2013 Preliminary SCCA SOLO and PRO SOLO National Schedule Scooby South Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 13 12-05-2012 08:08 AM
2012 NYR SCCA AutoX Schedule (LI,NY) NYR Solo NY / NJ / CT / PA 32 10-22-2012 11:00 PM
Houston SCCA Solo #9 - 5 FRS, 1 BRZ hankster Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 0 10-09-2012 01:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.