|
||||||
| Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: white Sport-tech
Location: Ontario
Posts: 676
Thanks: 204
Thanked 320 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
I twisted my ankle walking into a ditch cause I timed the look back to long...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
CAMBAM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 Whiteout FRS
Location: San Diego
Posts: 600
Thanks: 307
Thanked 250 Times in 158 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
That sucks..maybe its time to mod up and give yourself a reason to look at her again. Or trade in!
__________________
If you think the FRS/BRZ isn't fast enough, the roads you're driving on are too straight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Da-Big Banana
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 1,199
Thanks: 1,311
Thanked 955 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
|
__________________
Supratwins/TRD-X aka Jim Gone to a higher plane of existence!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
You're one sick puppy, TRD-X ......
![]() humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Thanks
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: BRZ
Location: NY
Posts: 4,163
Thanks: 5,989
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
|
I'd park on an angle backed in for that couch, I couldn't stand to see all my rock chips close up
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Large Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: BRZenith
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 55
Thanks: 59
Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
is better than you
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 raven FRS
Location: Norcal
Posts: 1,293
Thanks: 591
Thanked 1,347 Times in 745 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
|
my honey moon ended when it hit 5k miles just recently, and i bought it on june 7th lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Sideways and smiling!
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: First 86 FRS 5/8/2012 (second US)
Location: Oregon
Posts: 941
Thanks: 17
Thanked 274 Times in 180 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
|
Lol ill set up a hookah and sit in my garage staring at her.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
In Test:Oil Fed SC
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: Vortech Prototype Test Car
Location: Hotter than where you are
Posts: 355
Thanks: 156
Thanked 142 Times in 89 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
I'm still jerking off to mine, daily
You know that car movie 'gone in 60 seconds'? You may need to get her a nice dress Take off the stock parts, take off the panties and get her a nice landing strip. Land yourself all up in there Mmm hmmm, Napkin please More Fi please |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
Hahaha the only thing that could make this better is if there were a pair of binoculars on the cushions.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: Whiteout fR-S
Location: Windsor
Posts: 98
Thanks: 6
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Everytime this happens to me, I give her a minor make over to re-kindle the relationship.
Your relationship with your car is like any on-going relationship. Keep it exciting, treat her well, experiment with new things, and she will remain special to you. But if you neglect her or refuse to surprise her with gifts from time to time, then don't be surprised if she gets old quick and leaves you one day. Another good thing to try is to try a little distance in the relationship. Do you miss her when you've been away from her for a little while? Maybe you look back one day and realize "damn, she's way better than my ex (the 15 yr minivan)". Or maybe you're the kind of guy who has multiple rides... Then I have nothing to say to you. Slut. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
In Test:Oil Fed SC
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: Vortech Prototype Test Car
Location: Hotter than where you are
Posts: 355
Thanks: 156
Thanked 142 Times in 89 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
I'm a whore
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ - DGM
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 678
Thanks: 409
Thanked 277 Times in 170 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Wayward Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Hot Lava 86
Location: Bust of Pallas
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 1,669
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
|
We'll be a year in November and I still look back. Plus, there's windows on either side of my front door, every time I walk past it I have to look outside. I also have a tendency to comment about how sexy of a car she is if I'm ever standing outside where I can see her and someone else is there too, even if they're not paying attention.
I also feel I may be alone on this, but I greet her and say goodbye too, or see you later (usually when I park and head into work.) And always as 'baby'.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|