|
||||||
| CANADA Canada |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
Thanks
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: BRZ
Location: NY
Posts: 4,163
Thanks: 5,989
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
|
Sorry OP but I learned this lesson after dealing with insurance. I had a fender bender when my BRZ was new and made sure to go to the Insurance approved shop. Sure enough I went to pick up and there were sanding lines all under the clear coat. I point it out to the adjuster and he immediately took it back, apologized, and 2 days later I had a near perfect repaint.
GL with the shop |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Moving to central NJ, shop advice? | Sixstringtrooper | NY / NJ / CT / PA | 9 | 07-08-2013 10:32 PM |
| Anyone know of a body shop. | Minovsky | CANADA | 12 | 06-27-2013 03:29 AM |
| body shop? | ft86me | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 0 | 05-07-2013 04:16 AM |
| Looking for a body shop | FRSMike | Northwest | 1 | 11-12-2012 09:27 PM |
| Need Tint Shop advice in New Orleans | Roborat | Southeast | 0 | 07-31-2012 07:30 PM |