follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #15
spyderpez
OntaGleebenGloutinGlobin!
 
spyderpez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: '02 Mazda MX-5
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to spyderpez Send a message via Yahoo to spyderpez
There is a white FRS at Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee now but I am not a fan of that place. I did see a black FRS driving around town Sunday.
I will check out Proctor Subaru on Thursday
__________________
-ian- '02 MX5/'86 MR2
spyderpez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Heard there was a black on in town but I don't much care for Tallahassee dealers and my current car is black didn't want a repeat. Thomasville treated me good on my wife's car so I thought I'd try em again but that meant I had to wait.
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
DantKR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Drives: Subaru BRZ LT
Location: NC
Posts: 759
Thanks: 7
Thanked 124 Times in 71 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well, at least you don't have to deal with Kelly Subaru anymore. They fucking sucked.
DantKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
DatDudeLoso
Senior Member
 
DatDudeLoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 142
Thanks: 38
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I have a Raven (MT) FR-S from Quality toyota in FWB. 2nd in the area after First 86 winner kmbkk !! =)
DatDudeLoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #19
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer
 
King Tut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Posts: 7,279
Thanks: 607
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
Congrats. I work on Eglin AFB, so you should see my BRZ eventually.
__________________
King Tut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #20
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
So a few Okaloosa County folks! Cool! I used to live in Crestview and mine and my wife's family still does.
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #21
DatDudeLoso
Senior Member
 
DatDudeLoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 142
Thanks: 38
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
Congrats. I work on Eglin AFB, so you should see my BRZ eventually.
I work on Eglin also. We should meet up one day...i'd like to check out that BRZ of yours.
DatDudeLoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #22
joshua
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: DGM BRZ LT MT
Location: pensacola
Posts: 82
Thanks: 38
Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
We should do a meetup for the whole NW area soon. I'll have my BRZ next weekend.
joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #23
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
That would be cool I won't have mine for a bit w should definitely plan some meets.
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
DatDudeLoso
Senior Member
 
DatDudeLoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 142
Thanks: 38
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
We should def plan one out!!
DatDudeLoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #25
b_massey02
Senior Member
 
b_massey02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Location: Tallahasse, FL
Posts: 126
Thanks: 8
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I know there are car shows and such this time of year around Destin and such maybe we could plan around one?
b_massey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #26
DatDudeLoso
Senior Member
 
DatDudeLoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 142
Thanks: 38
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I may be at the meet at Okaloosa Island tonight. MAYBE! depends on if i wanna watch the Heat/OKC game more haha! If I'm there and you're there, feel free to say hello!
DatDudeLoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #27
Rawdog
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 4.5in jeep
Location: FWB, Florida
Posts: 40
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
KMBKK we meet when you first got your whiteout, since then I am number one on the waiting list from quality imports to get my whiteout FRS!!!!!!!!
Rawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #28
Rawdog
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 4.5in jeep
Location: FWB, Florida
Posts: 40
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I want us to all meet up and put on a FRS/BRZ parade threw the destin commons or something
Rawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.