follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #15
VADER
Regional Moderator
 
VADER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: VADER 86
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 481
Thanks: 137
Thanked 118 Times in 72 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
I'm going
VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #16
jaymeister
Yo dawg!
 
jaymeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: I have a car..?
Location: United States
Posts: 129
Thanks: 30
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Hmmm...I slapped a Toyota emblem on mines...wonder if they'll let me in...since it's a Scion only thing...I still got my Scion emblem on my steering wheel if that counts..? heh Going to register anyways.
jaymeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #17
Sportsguy83
I Love custom Turbo kits
 
Sportsguy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: Limited BRZ
Location: Miami
Posts: 10,770
Thanks: 20,004
Thanked 8,346 Times in 4,361 Posts
Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTB727 View Post
What is it, a car show? If I'm free that day I might go. It's actually pretty close to me.
It's a Scion only thing..
Sportsguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Scion Exposed: Cincinnati Region HunterGreene Great Lakes 2 09-06-2012 08:50 PM
8th Annual Scion Exposed 2012 Dustin@Dynosty Southeast 1 08-28-2012 11:12 AM
Scion Exposed Cincinnati 2012 Brett Great Lakes 6 08-28-2012 11:08 AM
First clear photo of nearly exposed FR-S FT-86 BRZ interior BronxBomber13 Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 151 11-02-2011 09:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.