follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 08-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #16647
Kelbyat07
Poor College Kid

Drives: ~.~
Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,249 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Speed cams are a bitch

Old 08-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #16648
aqua8701
jAmoMz!

Drives: 2013 DGM Limited BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
I don't mean to disrupt at all but this does say random thoughts...
I've got a major headache from dealing with Flossy knobs. Ordered from them mid June, got the knob and the etching was unfinished/smaller than what I requested. Sent back. Emailed the "boss" floss a week ago with still no response. I want to fly out to wherever they are just to punch him in the face.
Well more of a random rant but jeebus, already a week into August, just fed up with stupidity.
To continue on what set me off today imparticular, these non educated drop outs and/or G.E.D. people want $15/hour to watch a timer and then salt f**king french fries. Make me a god damn sandwich and shut the f*** up with that bullsh**. 15 an hour when I sat in line while this slow ass mentally handicapped idiot took 10 minutes to place an order for THREE items!
I pulled up and just started yelling at him lol. Didn't even pay or take the food, I just waited in the very non busy line that took him so god damn long to take care of just to yell at him.
Granted he might be dumb as a box of rocks but at least he's got a job I guess. 15 dollars an hour. What a joke. Just make sure you don't put pickles on a sandwich that someone requested no pickles on, don't over salt the fries, make sure you put the lid on the drink securely and stfu!
I'm only 30 and I can see a major difference with these kids, man. What the hell, you want an ipad to do twitter and facebook. Get your ass an edumication so when you finish high school you don't have to make minimum wage. It's a starter job, we've all had them!!
I mowed yards and picked up cans and bottles at 10 years old, delivered papers at 12, got a fast food job as soon as I was of age in my state and so on. Damn kids want everything handed to them.
I'm sorry, not everyone can become millionares for being a f**king moron making noises and looking like a chode, example Lil Wayne or for the female audience, Keysha!!!

I hope I posted in the right thread... As you were. lol
Old 08-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #16649
dem00n
Member of the year - 2016

Drives: Scion FRS
Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua8701 View Post
I don't mean to disrupt at all but this does say random thoughts...
I've got a major headache from dealing with Flossy knobs. Ordered from them mid June, got the knob and the etching was unfinished/smaller than what I requested. Sent back. Emailed the "boss" floss a week ago with still no response. I want to fly out to wherever they are just to punch him in the face.
Well more of a random rant but jeebus, already a week into August, just fed up with stupidity.
To continue on what set me off today imparticular, these non educated drop outs and/or G.E.D. people want $15/hour to watch a timer and then salt f**king french fries. Make me a god damn sandwich and shut the f*** up with that bullsh**. 15 an hour when I sat in line while this slow ass mentally handicapped idiot took 10 minutes to place an order for THREE items!
I pulled up and just started yelling at him lol. Didn't even pay or take the food, I just waited in the very non busy line that took him so god damn long to take care of just to yell at him.
Granted he might be dumb as a box of rocks but at least he's got a job I guess. 15 dollars an hour. What a joke. Just make sure you don't put pickles on a sandwich that someone requested no pickles on, don't over salt the fries, make sure you put the lid on the drink securely and stfu!
I'm only 30 and I can see a major difference with these kids, man. What the hell, you want an ipad to do twitter and facebook. Get your ass an edumication so when you finish high school you don't have to make minimum wage. It's a starter job, we've all had them!!
I mowed yards and picked up cans and bottles at 10 years old, delivered papers at 12, got a fast food job as soon as I was of age in my state and so on. Damn kids want everything handed to them.
I'm sorry, not everyone can become millionares for being a f**king moron making noises and looking like a chode, example Lil Wayne or for the female audience, Keysha!!!

Yeah, us kids have it easy eh?
aqua8701 (08-11-2013), IntotheOcean (08-12-2013)
Old 08-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #16650
aqua8701
jAmoMz!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem00n View Post

Yeah, us kids have it easy eh?
I don't have any higher than a high school education myself. I work full time, live on my own. Kind of trolling when you can't admit I have a valid point.
I bet you would be pretty pissed if somebody made close to what you make and all they do is salt fries buddy.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #16651
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
I don't have any higher than a high school education myself. I work full time, live on my own. Kind of trolling when you can't admit I have a valid point.
I bet you would be pretty pissed if somebody made close to what you make and all they do is salt fries buddy.
$15/hr in fast food???

Now tell me houses there cost less than half a million bucks.

Because titanium.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #16652
aqua8701
jAmoMz!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
$15/hr in fast food???

Now tell me houses there cost less than half a million bucks.
It was just something a lot of the fast food workers were requesting during a walk out strike a week ago. Was in national headlines. Not sure where it was exactly. Just a ridiculous demand imo.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #16653
Luis_GT
Banned

Drives: 2002 BMW 530i, 10 Series FR-S
Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,754 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem00n View Post
Go on youtube, watch a video and type in 1980

Enjoy.
Type 1337 and scroll to the comments
Old 08-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #16654
kanundrum

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Whats good
Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #16655
wrxgoose
WUB WUB

Drives: 2013 Firestorm
Thanked 1,573 Times in 858 Posts
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
It was just something a lot of the fast food workers were requesting during a walk out strike a week ago. Was in national headlines. Not sure where it was exactly. Just a ridiculous demand imo.
they were requesting a higher minimum wage because it's nearly impossible to survive in most cities off minimum wage if you have to pay rent/car/food etc...
Old 08-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #16656
aqua8701
jAmoMz!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxgoose View Post
they were requesting a higher minimum wage because it's nearly impossible to survive in most cities off minimum wage if you have to pay rent/car/food etc...
Get a job that requires more skills if you want to sustain a better lifestyle .
Old 08-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #16657
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
drank a lil too much last night

still rode bicycle to work

BOSS MODE
Old 08-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #16658
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
see

the real problem here

is that you patroned a fastfood place to begin with.

JUST SAY NO
aqua8701 (08-12-2013), Dimman (08-12-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #16659
ProTekk

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

I actually dropped out of high school. Not doing too bad for myself. Sure, there's bumps and obstacles here and there but I've been making more with no degree or diploma than most parents pay for their kids college expenses around here. There's plenty of successful people that have dropped out of school at some point so don't lump everyone together

Granted, I know what you're getting at and I agree for the most part. I don't understand why the working class, one paycheck away from being homeless people have to essentially pay for unmotivated, uneducated, ungrateful inbred meat sacks to live. I see more people in my area on food stamps, etc with iPhones and other top tier accessories and multiple children who are comfortable with that lifestyle simply because they don't have to lift a finger to get what they want. If we and the government are just giving them hand outs left and right what incentive do they have to even try to work or aspire for something greater than flipping burgers? It's a broken system and unfortunately I can't see it changing any time soon.

Now, I come from a blue collar family. Raised by my grandparents since I was 3 months old and my ultimate motivation is them. Not just their words or encouragement but rather the fact that my grandfather is 79 years old and still works in construction/heavy machinery doing 12 hour days and my grandmother is 78 years old and she still works full time as well to pay the bills. Most people can't believe their age when they see them. Most swear that they're in their 60's but they keep themselves moving and that's what keeps them alive at this point honestly.

I'd like to work when I'm that age because I WANT to work, to keep myself going; not because I have to. I can't see myself being happy retiring and hitting up the local golf course in my condo in Florida every day. Blech.

Anyways, philosophy time is over for me. Sorry for such a random rant. This forum is a pretty good place to vent though!
The Following User Says Thank You to ProTekk For This Useful Post:
aqua8701 (08-12-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #16660
kanundrum

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Not sure how I feel about random friends who come back into my life contacting me just for fun of it after years of ignoring lol

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?