follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #141
OkieSnuffBox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: '23 BRZ Limited
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 2,095
Thanks: 683
Thanked 1,348 Times in 765 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Jet Hot
OkieSnuffBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #142
Takumi788
JHerbert Racing
 
Takumi788's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 1,425
Thanks: 769
Thanked 1,194 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchMyHonda View Post
I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED TO GET MINE.
Me too. I think their shipment is supposed to get in this week.
__________________
- #813 2013 Scion FRS Build Thread
- JHerbert Racing Website
Takumi788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:57 PM   #143
TouchMyHonda
Vtec Jesus
 
TouchMyHonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ, 13 Golf R, 15 Audi S4
Location: LSD
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 623
Thanked 243 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi788 View Post
Me too. I think their shipment is supposed to get in this week.
Robert was my sales guy. He let me know how the port union issues last month have really screwed them up. It's completely out of their hands but he was optimistic that their container would finally make it to them late this week. I really REALLY hope it does because I want to install it and flash my car with enough lead time before my April 4th track day.
__________________
OFT Remote, OFH, Motiv OP & FP, Perrin 3' CB & 3' IT, Setrab/MoCal cooler, STI motor mounts, Wilwood 6/4 plot F&R 12.8 kits, Brake ducts, complete Whiteline catalog, complete bushing replacement, OSGiken clutch & Diff, 4.556 FD, Stance W/Spec valving 8/9 Swift.
TouchMyHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #144
TouchMyHonda
Vtec Jesus
 
TouchMyHonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ, 13 Golf R, 15 Audi S4
Location: LSD
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 623
Thanked 243 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Got mine this week and already put it on. Really enjoying it but I need a new over pipe to header gasket.
Here are pictures from when I got it and comparing it to the Agency Power header it replaced and will be dynoing against.

Attachment 66455
Attachment 66456


Sent from Spaceball 1
Did you dyno yet?
__________________
OFT Remote, OFH, Motiv OP & FP, Perrin 3' CB & 3' IT, Setrab/MoCal cooler, STI motor mounts, Wilwood 6/4 plot F&R 12.8 kits, Brake ducts, complete Whiteline catalog, complete bushing replacement, OSGiken clutch & Diff, 4.556 FD, Stance W/Spec valving 8/9 Swift.
TouchMyHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:51 PM   #145
Celadrielas
Senior Member
 
Celadrielas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Asphalt Fr-S
Location: Earth
Posts: 850
Thanks: 535
Thanked 379 Times in 248 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Got mine this week and already put it on. Really enjoying it but I need a new over pipe to header gasket.
Here are pictures from when I got it and comparing it to the Agency Power header it replaced and will be dynoing against.

Attachment 66455
Attachment 66456


Sent from Spaceball 1
Cross, Hit me up.I have some extra gaskets I can just give you -- It will save you about $30 since I am not going to be able to buy parts for awhile given the house and wedding. They are NIB from Rallysport direct -- high grade metal gaskets
__________________
"That's the beatiful thing about life! No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up."
Celadrielas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:23 PM   #146
KalbiCool88
Senior Member
 
KalbiCool88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2005 SLK350, 2015 RS 1.0 FRS
Location: SF, USA
Posts: 452
Thanks: 459
Thanked 181 Times in 120 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Just got these installed and I'm wondering about temperatures especially since I did not go through with coating these. Wondering what are the oem temperatures vs the OFH? Excuse me for being paranoid.

OFH+OFT w/ Stock FP/OP

Thanks!
KalbiCool88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:06 PM   #147
Amputechture
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 2014 BRZ
Location: FL
Posts: 424
Thanks: 49
Thanked 143 Times in 111 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalbiCool88 View Post
Just got these installed and I'm wondering about temperatures especially since I did not go through with coating these. Wondering what are the oem temperatures vs the OFH? Excuse me for being paranoid.

OFH+OFT w/ Stock FP/OP

Thanks!
You wont generate enough heat to warrant coating if youre NA. I ran this header naked for a year in Florida with no problems. Itdoes not come close to any wiring/sensors/motor mounts etc. If youre supercharged you might want to wrap them otherwise I wouldnt
Amputechture is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
affordable power upgrade, and dyno proven, borla collector, borlacollectorsuck, it's open flash time, no shiv no, shitwelderfrom usa, slow boat from proc


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OpenFlash Header Shiv@Openflash Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 2334 06-14-2016 08:37 AM
INTRODUCING ***VISHNU*** OPENFLASH HEADER FOR FR-S/BRZ Garrett@Openflash Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 7 12-19-2013 06:37 AM
OpenFlash Header Ride Along Video Rombinhood@OpenFlash Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 26 12-04-2013 03:08 PM
FS: Borla EL Header & Openflash Unit toekneehair Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 12 11-25-2013 04:38 PM
Header Flange Specs? boredom.is.me Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 18 11-11-2013 04:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.