follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #295
Doborder
Godzilla Konvert

Drives: DMG BRZ Limited 6MT 2013
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
I agree
I spoke with Heuberger today and they said they generally don't subcontract out
But it's up to the discretion of the trucking company
If u needed ASAP and they don't have a truck
They will sub it out
After it left the dealership, it up to the transport company to hold their
End of the bargain. The people to go after is the trucking company. I read very bad
Reviews about 5 star auto. I will definitely stay away from them
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #296
HeubergerMotors

Drives: 2006 WRX TR
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Message from Clint Internet Forum Director Heuberger Motors

Dear FT-86,

I wanted to express my sincerest apology and excitement that WAS lost when your vehicle was damaged with Diamond Transport and that is for anyone...

My Name is Clint Earhart, I'm Heuberger Motors newly appointed Internet Sales Director. I have worked with many on IWSTI and Nasioc. I take it to heart when my friends, not customers are unhappy with their new pride and joy that they've waited so long for, as I personally have done the wait too.

In regards to the surplus calls I'm receiving from my team, I feel the need to address your concern as soon as possible before I officially be a voice to FT-86 from Heuberger Motors.

As many of the individuals whom have personally worked with me can attest to the fact that I treat you as a friend, and I want to make this point clear. I take calls, emails, and texts from my forum members. I know this is an extremely large purchase for most of you and you want it to go perfectly. Sometimes it doesn't though... as these are independent shippers and not employees of Heuberger Motors, and always a minimal risk for how many vehicles they ship, and even one damaged is unacceptable. Again, there is only so much I can do, and once we send to truckers -- it's in their hands.

What I can offer to you as I switch my role within Heuberger Motors, is keep doing what I do well. Be a friend, that you can reach out to VIA email, text, or phone call to rid your worries the BEST I can. With the vehicle that was damaged under my watch (Stephen's), I have personally moved all my forum orders to a different shipping company, Accelerated Shipping, until issues like this are resolved.

For the individual with the Silver BRZ, I personally have reached out to Joe letting him know your feelings and even sent him this thread personally, and I know that Joe and Shawn are making amends as they are extremely great people.

Going forward, Accelerated is a bit more expensive but well worth it. I will continue to take videos and take pictures of your cars to ensure everything on my end went as flawlessly as possible. I will be happy to give you the shipping companies phone number with a point of contact, with her personal phone number if permissible. I will also make sure that I watch your vehicle get onto the transport safely. You also do have another option of closed shipping.

I want you all to reach out to me with any questions as I design some forum templates and get your membership pricing into place as working with me you will receive a gift with every order and forum purchase (once thread is active).

Again, I hope that all of you are enjoying your vehicles, and many of you are endlessly and anxiously awaiting your new pride and joy.

I want you all if you have ANY questions, or if I can be of ANY assistance, to please call me as you will see me more frequently on FT-86.

Best Regards,

Clint Earhart
Internet Forum Director Heuberger Motors
719-330-8006 (Cell)
clinte@hmtrs.com

Last edited by HeubergerMotors; 04-08-2013 at 08:57 PM.
HeubergerMotors is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HeubergerMotors For This Useful Post:
MaximaZero (04-17-2013)
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #297
996garage

Drives: 03' NSX & 13' BRZ 6spd Ltd white
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thank you for chiming in here Clint. Even though it was no fault of your own or Heuberger's for the damage that occured during transport, it's good to have had your support through this process.

I just sent my PDR bill to Diamond Express, and am waiting for their reply. The paint chip I had was so small, so I'm fine with just using some touch-up paint.

Aside from the damage that occured in transit, I do have to say that buying the car from Heuberger was very easy and convenient. Clint literally gave me the discounted price within the first minute of the initial phone call, and then exactly 2 weeks later I had my new BRZ delivered!
996garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #298
HeubergerMotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 996garage View Post
Thank you for chiming in here Clint. Even though it was no fault of your own or Heuberger's for the damage that occured during transport, it's good to have had your support through this process.

I just sent my PDR bill to Diamond Express, and am waiting for their reply. The paint chip I had was so small, so I'm fine with just using some touch-up paint.

Aside from the damage that occured in transit, I do have to say that buying the car from Heuberger was very easy and convenient. Clint literally gave me the discounted price within the first minute of the initial phone call, and then exactly 2 weeks later I had my new BRZ delivered!
I appreciate it Steve. (Ps Shawn called me and will buy your Touch up paint tomorrow).

I am transitioning into strictly forum sales, and I hope beside the shipping incident you felt as if you had a friend and were well taken care of.

Best Regards,

Clint
Old 04-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #299
NoppyNop

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ, 1994 Mazda Miata
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Well I finally got my car registered that I bought back in the end of October. That was a long 5 month process but now I can finally drive my BRZ around. I bought the car from Ehrlich Subaru, my sales person Deb was great and it was an easy in and out process. What ended up taking so long was the initial paperwork was shipped and lost in the shuffle at the DMV, and nobody knew it was lost. In January I started calling the dealership, the bank and the DMV to see what's the hold up and we found out that the paperwork was missing and had to have it redone. After that it was a back and forth with the dealership and the DMV with missing paperwork, extra money, etc...
So out of this my advice with buying out of state would to be buy the car right out or finance with your local bank/credit union so that you can handle the paperwork directly.
Also I would recommend going out to CO and driving the car back, I did it and it was a fun experience. That is assuming you can find the time to get a few days off.
NoppyNop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #300
tracerit

Drives: '13 SSM BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Nice to see someone from Heuberger on the forums. Everyone raves about you guys here While my BRZ was hurt during transport, I don't hold anything against Heuberger, they got me a good deal and affordable shipping. What happened during shipping is another story obviously haha.

If I could suggest, include stickers and instructions for the transporters on how to tie down the BRZ correctly. I like to give them the benefit of doubt that they know what they're doing in their profession but there are a lot of cars out there.

My BRZ came in extremely dirty too. WHile this is expected of an open carriage, my cousin mentioned why don't they cover them in a plastic cover. I had to hose my car down to properly inspect it better.

Anyways, i'm really enjoying my BRZ and please let Karen know she was excellent during the whole process!

-Irwin
tracerit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #301
MaximaZero

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
nice! bummer they placed their Heuberger sticker on there. Hopefully mine won't have one because my sales person prided them that they don't drill front license plates on their sport cars. Have you removed it?

Were all the cars on the truck new cars? Worried about older cars on top leaking oils :/
Do they still include the front plate bracket even if they don't drill?
MaximaZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #302
HeubergerMotors

No we don't drill if you prefer not to. Also I will be the main point of contact for Heuberger motors. If you have any questions please feel free to call and or email. Orders end April 30th.

Clint Earhart
Internet Forum Director Heuberger Motors
719-330-8006
clinte@hmtrs.com
Old 04-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #303
HeubergerMotors

Covering vehicles in plastic would not be cost effective and extremely expensive I'm sure. I can offer covered shipping for anyone who places an order, although very expensive ... It may be worth it. Ill translation into forum by next week fully.

Best,

Clint
Old 04-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #304
tracerit

Drives: '13 SSM BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximaZero View Post
Do they still include the front plate bracket even if they don't drill?
yup, i got it in my trunk all bagged up. also my antenna came unattached and was hidden under the mat where the spare tire is stored.
tracerit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #305
HeubergerMotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
yup, i got it in my trunk all bagged up. also my antenna came unattached and was hidden under the mat where the spare tire is stored.
Ill bring that to the attention of my salesman, however no one will be dealing with anyone other than me. However I've always given the options to remove badging. The only thing I will not remove is window sticker and stock number for shipping purposes.

Have a great night guys,

Clint
Old 04-10-2013, 02:10 AM   #306
Doborder
Godzilla Konvert

Drives: DMG BRZ Limited 6MT 2013
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
I also ordered a car from you guys. I worked with Jenny B.
Do I contact u Clint for issues now?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #307
HeubergerMotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doborder View Post
I also ordered a car from you guys. I worked with Jenny B.
Do I contact u Clint for issues now?
You can ask me any questions -- she's still your salesperson but I'll be over watching it. Can you PM me your name and I'll be helping out?

Best Regards,

Clint
Old 04-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #308
HeubergerMotors

Thanks Tony for order!!!

Tags
brz, buying, california, colorado, msrp