follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > Canada Classifieds

User Tag List

Old 11-21-2021, 12:44 AM   #1
bcrdukes

Drives: Corolla iM / Boxster S / Mini R53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation WTB: 1st Gen FR-S / BRZ (VAN / TOR)

Hi folks,

Hope you all are well and healthy.

Long shot but I am looking for a 1st generation FR-S or BRZ in white and manual transmission. General preference is a stock vehicle (some modifications or upgrades are okay.) I have a strong preference for vehicles with a strong maintenance history, be it via dealer, independent shop, or DIY with receipts to prove any parts/labour etc.

Food for thought: I'm looking to "buy the seller" as in I'm looking for someone who is ready to move on from their FR-S / BRZ and trust that the new owner (me) will take care of it. I've done this on many vehicles and forums from my old Toyota MR2 days, to BMW M cars, Alfa Romeos, motorcycles, and currently Porsches. Hoping to work with a mature and thoughtful owner for a stress free transaction without having to fight over JDM or COVID tax etc. I am currently located in Toronto but often travel to Vancouver. Thanks!
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #2
SUSPECT_BRZ

Drives: 2020 Subaru BRZ TS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Hi folks,

Hope you all are well and healthy.

Long shot but I am looking for a 1st generation FR-S or BRZ in white and manual transmission. General preference is a stock vehicle (some modifications or upgrades are okay.) I have a strong preference for vehicles with a strong maintenance history, be it via dealer, independent shop, or DIY with receipts to prove any parts/labour etc.

Food for thought: I'm looking to "buy the seller" as in I'm looking for someone who is ready to move on from their FR-S / BRZ and trust that the new owner (me) will take care of it. I've done this on many vehicles and forums from my old Toyota MR2 days, to BMW M cars, Alfa Romeos, motorcycles, and currently Porsches. Hoping to work with a mature and thoughtful owner for a stress free transaction without having to fight over JDM or COVID tax etc. I am currently located in Toronto but often travel to Vancouver. Thanks!
Hello! I may have the car that you are looking for. I have a 2020 Subaru BRZ TS with 4700KM. The vehicle is completely stock with only a Perrin Inlet Tube and a Grimmspeed Dry Con Filter. The STI front splitter as well as oil cap and radiator cap were also added. I did both Services A and B myself, except for the brake services because it was not justified due to the very low mileage. I like doing things myself, that way it is done right. I used Amsoil 0-20W for the oil changes. I have a spreadsheet of the services and the receipts. The vehicle is in pristine condition, never winter or rain driver, except for a small micro rock chip in the front bumper than can easily be fixed.

I am located in Brockville, Ontario. The vehicle is currently stored with the battery out but if you are interested I can start it for you in person. No test drives until the spring.

The lowest mileage TS I could find is a 2018 with 19000KM and they are asking 35900$ I am asking 38000$ for my TS. White, last unit of production, in impeccable condition.

Let me know if you are interested, I will post an official add shortly.

Charles
SUSPECT_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #3
bcrdukes

Drives: Corolla iM / Boxster S / Mini R53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hi SUSPECT_BRZ,

Thanks for the details.

Let me add your vehicle to my list for consideration. But with such a new car, pity you are considering to sell it already!
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:29 PM   #4
SUSPECT_BRZ

Drives: 2020 Subaru BRZ TS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Hi SUSPECT_BRZ,

Thanks for the details.

Let me add your vehicle to my list for consideration. But with such a new car, pity you are considering to sell it already!
I enjoyed it for two summers, it's a great vehicle, very easy and fun to work on, but I am a muscle car enthusiast at heart...it's the only reason why I am selling it. The LS2 GTOs are becoming rarer and rarer and I do not want to miss this opportunity.

Thank you for your consideration!
SUSPECT_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote