follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 03-23-2021, 08:21 PM   #1
bart2ooo

Drives: 2019 BRZ Limited PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vicrez LZ Duckbill for 2017+

I was just wondering if anyone has this particular duckbill installed on their car's and if the spoiler covers all of the 2017 holes that are left. I messaged them asking and they said it does but i'm skeptical about it as i messaged another company about a duckbill spoiler that was advertised for this year and they lied about it fitting.

Here is the link to the spoiler in case anyone wants to check it out:
https://www.vicrez.com/vicrez-lz-bla...2014-2015-2016
bart2ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:50 AM   #2
Dzmitry

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited with PP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2ooo View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has this particular duckbill installed on their car's and if the spoiler covers all of the 2017 holes that are left. I messaged them asking and they said it does but i'm skeptical about it as i messaged another company about a duckbill spoiler that was advertised for this year and they lied about it fitting.

Here is the link to the spoiler in case anyone wants to check it out:
https://www.vicrez.com/vicrez-lz-bla...2014-2015-2016
Though I don't know, I would bet against it, as I don't believe I've heard of a single spoiler that was made for the 2013-2016's that actually fit the 2017+ model. The only one I'm aware of is the only one created and designed for the 2017+ which was made by Verus Engineering.

Again, it's speculation, but looking at the pictures, this spoiler looks the same as many others that just don't stretch far enough to cover the holes. Take a look at the Verus one and notice how much longer it is toward the center of the trunk.
Dzmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:14 AM   #3
bart2ooo

Drives: 2019 BRZ Limited PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzmitry View Post
Though I don't know, I would bet against it, as I don't believe I've heard of a single spoiler that was made for the 2013-2016's that actually fit the 2017+ model. The only one I'm aware of is the only one created and designed for the 2017+ which was made by Verus Engineering.

Again, it's speculation, but looking at the pictures, this spoiler looks the same as many others that just don't stretch far enough to cover the holes. Take a look at the Verus one and notice how much longer it is toward the center of the trunk.
Yeah i was thinking the same thing but just wanted to get some insight anyone that actually bought this Vicrez spoiler. I guess Verus is the only viable option. Thank you for your time and input!
bart2ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bart2ooo For This Useful Post:
Dzmitry (03-24-2021)