follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #43
Baramzisyan
turbo turtle

Drives: exit GT86 enter STI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsAlSuwaidi View Post
Im on a mission to find this piece, i tried contacting a few guys who ran RB kits but had no luck so id appreciate it if anybody can chime in both members and vendors

[/B]
This is innovateddynamics parts.
Baramzisyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:48 PM   #44
rekabffej

Drives: 2016 Ablaze FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baramzisyan View Post
This is innovateddynamics parts.
Ever since I saw your post, I've been trying to get the innovated dynamics part. My goal is to make something that looks as close as possible to the ML24 led fog vents that never were manufactured.

Back in December I was in contact with Jose over at Innovated. He said that he would be able to make a custom version of these vents that have a more triangular hole cut in them like the ML24 part and that he would also be able to add a spot for a vertical led bar. I placed my order in December, paid in full, and unfortunately I haven't heard from him since despite may attempts at contacting him. I'm still hoping to hear back, but I have my doubts at this point since it has been almost 3 moths with zero communication. I found some very cheap and pretty generic replacement fog light bezels on the ft86speed factory and was wondering if it might be possible to get these and have them modified in order to obtain the look that I am going for.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop that would be able to fabricate something like the ML24s? I would just need the bezel itself. I know someone who can add the light bar if I can get the bezel. The shop doesn't need to be local to me (I am in St. Louis), as long as they can make the part and ship it to me.

Thanks!
rekabffej is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rekabffej For This Useful Post:
Baramzisyan (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #45
Baramzisyan
turbo turtle

Drives: exit GT86 enter STI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekabffej View Post
Ever since I saw your post, I've been trying to get the innovated dynamics part. My goal is to make something that looks as close as possible to the ML24 led fog vents that never were manufactured.

Back in December I was in contact with Jose over at Innovated. He said that he would be able to make a custom version of these vents that have a more triangular hole cut in them like the ML24 part and that he would also be able to add a spot for a vertical led bar. I placed my order in December, paid in full, and unfortunately I haven't heard from him since despite may attempts at contacting him. I'm still hoping to hear back, but I have my doubts at this point since it has been almost 3 moths with zero communication. I found some very cheap and pretty generic replacement fog light bezels on the ft86speed factory and was wondering if it might be possible to get these and have them modified in order to obtain the look that I am going for.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop that would be able to fabricate something like the ML24s? I would just need the bezel itself. I know someone who can add the light bar if I can get the bezel. The shop doesn't need to be local to me (I am in St. Louis), as long as they can make the part and ship it to me.

Thanks!

nice! great find!
Baramzisyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #46
olsonpg

Drives: BRZ. R34 GT-T
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Still blown away that ml24 didn't put that product into production.

Would have owned the market for the fog light replacement
Tcoat (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 11:27 AM   #47
churchx

Drives: 2014 GT86
Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,436 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Hmm, never saw that ml24 render. +1 of them looking very good and having high potential of being very popular choice in aftermarket.
churchx is offline   Reply With Quote