follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #15
codesplice
Elite Recognized Geek

Drives: 2014 DGM BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Do you know the name of the TSB? I too am experiencing this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaeK View Post
It's S-SB-0040-13 under http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21868, correct?

I scheduled an appointment tomorrow morning, so hopefully that'll fix the idle issue I'm having.
I think that Toyota/Scion have published a TSB for the issue; Subaru hasn't published one, but it still seems to be addressed via a reflash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacjac3 View Post
I just got a ECM update for my brz's idle...they didn't provide a TSB for it. But they explicitly stated on my paper work. Did anyone else get a similar update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsChrisKim View Post
I brought my car in, along with an oil change, citing the rough idle issue. The resolution was a ECM re-flash. So I wonder if it's the same thing. The FR-S has a TSB for it, but oddly, not the BRZ.
Of course, Subie could have a TSB, just not one that anyone has posted here yet.
This post is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the poster's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.
G+
codesplice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #16
shattered_memory

Drives: Satin White BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
update is posted on the new transmission.
shattered_memory is offline   Reply With Quote